Top 10 Tribes In Demotivationals

DeletedUser

I made that one myself took me a while was a toss up between a kaiba blue eyes white dragon jet and a refrance to something else. Then I remembered a yugioh card I had growing up call unity so I googled it and made that pic with photo shop.

DeletedUser70293

LOL.

Loved CRASH's and BUZZ's. They're both especially true.

DeletedUser

someone needs to do something to top what I did. OK how about a new game I want everyone to make one photo shop pic of any tribe that is in top 10 that reflects something bad that they did or u know something funny. I mean find demotivations is just too time consuming and for even the top 5 it is time consuming so just find one good pic that u shopped or thought fit a single 10 ten tribe.

File Not Found

I'm sure my involvement in things like this, on this world, would result in a bunch of complaints about me being bias or something. Best I just don't get involved, while the current powers are in play.

DeletedUser

Maybe someday soon when I'm not studying for, or completing my finals ;)

DeletedUser70293

I'll do edited images occasionally. Here's one I through together in less than 7 minutes.

CRASH:
[Spoil]
23mvjvs.jpg
[/Spoil]

File Not Found

Aww your no fun. Ask Kangaroom if you can?

I'd really rather not upset Pretty in Pink (you capitalize the first character in a name), which is the only thing I forsee happening if I get involved here.

File Not Found

Think maps...

oh, and Donut from RvB

Last edited: