Top 10

DeletedUser

I just thought i would right an opinion on the top ten tribes for kicks. feel free to add your opinions here too. about 1 or two or all 10 doesn't matter.
note: may be slightly Biast toward the coalition.

1. ) Shadow - Possibly the best tribe ever on tribal wars it would seem, no matter the skills of the players. after sending a circular to their tribe and having 80 percent of the tribe answer it and reply within 1 hour it seems even though they own a majority of the world they still are wanting to play this game quite actively. Despite all the opposition to them in this world they seem to overcome it. and now it seems even if everyone were to gain up on them at once and be semi organized they would still be the favorite to win. They have destroyed individuals again and again who have mocked them. and now they are "trying" again while crashing their nukes into the Great Lord Khal. :)

2.) IRON my tribe. so i dont want to say to much but the ppl in that tribe can make me laugh no matter what mood i am in.

3.) Ref. The Elite Ref. or so it seems a small tribe of 14 players that is ranked 3rd. though the recent succes of shadow against them makes me fear that they have either stopped trying. or are struggling to be organized. but i have no doubt that were they to get themselves on their feet and organized that they will be a hard tribe to topple even with the shadows lurking.

4.) TKP a tribe that i personally think to be very well organized. I believe they are possibly going with the approach of growing so that they may be able to fight shadow in the future, i may be wrong but that seems what they are doing by not joining the coalition. however with them not wanting to war any coalition forces or shadow there just aren't enough targets left for them i think which makes me decide unless they are allies with the right ppl (which they may be) they will fail in the end.

5.) Nstlk* a once strong tribe that boasted players that seemed to be better than those in shadow, now a tribe that has been battered around and has lost to shadow. as an nstlk* war verse shadow no longer carries any competition. their best in ref. others have gone inactive. they seem to have forgotten how to take a shadow village. I can only hope that activity would rise again so that they can again atleast be a decent diversion against shadow.

6.) Nos This tribe is made up of ex TK. a tribe that i had high expections for in the coalition verse shadow war. However now nos also seems to hardly even remember how to take a shadow village. they have million point players.. a thing Iron cannot boast. it would be interesting to see them fight. however due to either lack of activity or lack of motivation, or perhaps fear they dont seem to do anything to intimidating during war times. However this is a tribe that i actually believe can put some damage on shadow and create a very good diversion were they to actually make a planned attack on shadow.

7.)Sam a tribe boasting a million point player that has little other danger in their ranks. they are near Shadow but dont seem to have to many problems with them. however were shadow to finish off the coalition. i would think sam would lose to shadow! :) so they may want to hop in the coalition before its to late.. unless they are super buddies with shadow. which wouldn't totally surprise me.

8.) Fury Disappointing numbers verse shadow. Shadow seems to have their number, however this could be due to some of the best players in this world are near fury, and fury has no high point players that can produce nukes fast. As for fury without some major help they may have more limited days then most. however they keep high morale which is a key to this game as high morale leads to more activity which is in my opinion the most important thing in this game.

9.) Uni a tribe formed out of the remenent of Dstlk and part of the coalition. Looking at their points and players i couldnt' imagine them doing to much damage to shadow without excellent leadership and not being on shadows top 3-4 focus' however their leader seems to know what he is doing and might just be the man for the job. nothing impressive yet, but again i did say yet.

10.) Trade another tribe boasting a 1 million point player. however this is pretty much all this tribe boasts. i dont know what their plans are but i know if i were them i would probably be thinking about merging into another tribe... or possibly targeting key players in their area who are active enough to gain positive growth while remaining out of the radar of shadow or the coalition.

thats all folks. hope this gets some more opinions out there! and i always like hearing what ppl say about other ppls tribes.

DeletedUser

Nice little article you wrote there:icon_cool: intersting opinions. I think that the "coalition" bit off a little more than they could chew. For them to even have half a chance against shadow their best option would have been to all merge into one big super tribe so trhey could effectively support one another.

DeletedUser

I would say that Shadow isthe best tribe on w27,but in the whole TW!!!,there are out there much better tribes than Shadow!!!! especially on w3!!!!!

nasme

I also would agree shadows not the best tribe ever, I mean there amazing, but they only have a monopoly because the opposition isn't the best,

DeletedUser

shadow is most definitly the best tribe on this world.

but ctrl of world 10 is the best tribe on the .net

DeletedUser

DNY of world 12 arent bad too ;)

and i think shadow may have succeded against lordkhal

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: LordKhal

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 8
Difference: 59

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 633,150
Side 2: 75,991
Difference: 557,159

image.php

DeletedUser

ctrl has the most oda or odd and the most villages of any tribe on the .net, and possiably have been in control of the world for longer than any other as well.

:icon_wink: and of course shadow succeeded.

nasme

I think we should continue talking, mainly since any activity on this forrum is amazing, even our singal little skype chat is bigger, say anyhing about it?

DeletedUser

lol how about someone give some opinions on the top ten i dotn want to be the only one.. plus nobody gave opinions on iron besides that they are funny

DeletedUser

That's because we couldn't think of a better way to describe them =P

nasme

Shadow: a good tribe, probably not the best, but the first I have sen to hold such a monoply on a world, but mainly cause of poor oposition, on any other world I'm sure they would be a top 20 ranked tribe, but ranked one mabey,

IRON: Fun loving tribe, mabey to much, which is causng them to use less underhand tactics, but will never be called acheating tribe, in my oppinion they have to many account sits, slowing down cordination among other things,

REF: the elite I agree, but active? theres the question, as there slogan say they want to go up against the best, they don't really seem to be doing that with the amount of members they have being acount sat

TKP: If they are as organised as everyonesays they are (to which I disagree) they would have joined the colation, and done multiple opps in a row, mabey they just are lasy, or hopfully are preparing for an all at nuke laucnh, no second wave of nukes for a while, just flooding shadow, but I doubt this will happen, I belive them to be sitting on there buts growing fat, and waiting for war, but the fat man usually don't win the wars,

Nstlk* a once great tribe, about 10 - 15 active members, they had quite a fall from greatness, but they no longer can call themselfs as superpower, in fact far from it,

NOS: no real oppinion on this tribe, seems like a few semi actives that are just there to get eaten, or hoping not to be picked on among all the juicy inactive members that they use as a meat sheild, I don't really know much about them

SAM: a tribe of diplomacy and very few wars it seems, looks to hope to grow fat until the end of days,

FURY: this is a tribe I really look up to, its like a friend of mine, small but mighty,
there not giving in to shadow, despite there obiouse sise disadvage, and I belive they would continue there war against shadow if all the rest of the colation was nobeled away,

UNI: a nice tribe or kind players, doesn't seem like a tribe growing fat, but more getting in shape to prepare for war, organising itself

TRADE: nothing to say about them, exept I belive theyre also undergoing a merge, into UNI, mabey not, but oh well, really don't know, just gossip on the street

These are my to be critisized, to be claimed ill informed coments, but at least I was brave enough to post my oppinions, which I can't say you've done, unless your sholo, so cutos to cholofor starting this thread

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i think its funny that you think an orginized tribe has some sort of calling to the colitions side. we dont have ties with either side and so far that has worked for us.

nasme

I belive that if one tribe is organised it will realise that once the colation stop providing a meat shield any other large tribe will die to shadow, how are you going to stand up to shadow, by yourselfs when the colation, around 3 times your sise can't. Unless you and all the other big tribes are secretly making a second colation then you really don't have a chance, even if you did have a second colation then thered be no way of winning, bcause shadow would have taken all of us down, and grown huge off us, mabey to rule 2/3 -4/5 of the world, and the whole rest of the world won't back you, so you'll hhave to do it with a meager amount of people mabey 1/20 of good active people?

DeletedUser

Shadow - What can I say, the world will be theirs unless they spit, they are a great tribe, not the best I have ever seen but non the less they owned w27. Though this is mainly because of poor opposition (bar UNI of coarse :p).

[IRON] - Good tribe, although they alot of small member who can't do much against shadow. They are in a good position against shadow and seem to be the only tribe able to take ground off them.

REF - I can see them merging with [IRON] soon, they were good until shadow did somthing about them, they have too few members with too many inactives/sitters. They have done nothing about shadow attacking them, they will fall soon.

*TKP* - They seem like a good tribe, they are growing all of the time but this is only because th playing sim-city. They need to pick a side is this war!

Nstlk* - And how the mighty have fallen. They will always be remembered throught w27, they held rank 2 for a very long time, slowly wasting away to shadow, if Tresorro, Sparkosss and 4knifeRO were still here, it could be a very different world.

NOS - Don't much to say about them, are they in the coalition or not? They are basically TK.

SAM - Same comment as *TKP*.

FURY - They did very well at the start of the war vs. shadow, but now seem to be lossing ground fast, probably because of leadership.

UNI - Active, but far too small to cause harm to shadow, also too far away. They might leave the coalition in order to grow stronger for a while.

Trade - Won't be around much longer, as their leader will be joining UNI soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

nando7

Right Sparkrosss quit and Then basically because of that Tresorro quit and soon later olafSchlief quit, then C46 and 4FUN joined Nstlk* (they were basicaly the remnants of Feb.13) and then there was hope again but nothing came off it, 4KnifeRo Was banned for a noble train that was to quick, then Sleepwalker left Nstlk* and Saint Luke soon after and then REF was formed from some of Nstlks players Saint Luke and Sleepwalker. Then The coalition got involved and we are where we are at now.

Last edited: