Top 2 tribe discussion

DeletedUser

[PMS] and Wobble,

both of these tribes dominating the rest in "points" by a fair bit now,

I won't say anything on PMS as It would be Bias, I know a lot of you guys don't like us as of merges and what not and that we still to have a half decent war, that time will come, all I will say, for all we know we could be preparing now? o_O jks haha

Though for Wobble,

I have a few friends there that I know are great players, they seem to be a great tribe and to go far, small rumours of them going to be gangbanged, though so do us PMS get told that ;p

I believe wobble as a decent and steady tribe, here to go far and come close to winning this world :icon_wink:

hahaha

Sincerely,
Anonymous :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

jks u probs already know me....

DeletedUser

Despite me flaming alexhol on the forums a lot, I've got a pretty solid opinion of PMS. A few of the best mates I've seen in a long time ended up in there.

I don't see Wobble going away anytime soon. They're ripping Bunny to shreds and I don't really see a threat for them in the immediate future.

DeletedUser

yes hahaha I do enjoy seeing that ^_^

Alexhol I would like to make sure and clear anything was in no position of being a Duke or Baron when they merged PMS,

He is a member and that it.

I too see greatness in [PMS] if and we shall play our cards right ;)

DeletedUser

You guys till have quite a bit of trash to take out too imo. It must get frustrating when every time you try to war someone to prove yourselves they fall apart XD

DeletedUser

well we were about to war trolls and they disbanded.....trust me we are and will prove ourselves in time ;)

DeletedUser

A discussion of people who have no avatars.

You all look the same to me. :icon_rolleyes:

/Butthurt cause it isn't top 3 tribes