Top 20... Players!

DeletedUser

You may have done that, but were you going to co-play an account. Know the password but instead saw a top 5 account and then take it. Not telling the other person so he could be like "Okay that's cool i change pass". It's the fact he did not tell me. I personally do not care much. I have seen his skills defending/tagging etc sitting him on W44. So i am not too worried. I was just hoping he farm :p

Well even though i'm a good player, I personally learn new tips & tricks every world. Typically I strive to be better, even though i'm already a good player. You would be a fool to think you know everything, even a #1 account :icon_razz:

However, I guess I will have to teach him how to tag and defend then won't I? :icon_redface:

In the end, we recruited him to fill in the gaps as I felt we was trying to do to much personally and giving he was the new owner (as i couldn't stand the old owners) I decided to give him a chance, rather he makes the cut is up to him. As i stated earlier everything applys to him as it does everyone here, if he doesn't carry his weight and participate then I will force internal his account rather then the enemy's noble it. Yes i'm cruel but it's a small price to pay then losing :icon_razz:

While I agree he should've spoken to you before hand thus making it to where your account wouldn't have been jepordized in anyway and for that i apologize, I play fair game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 dylar Panic! 1.929.306 197 9793
4 -=X=- Panic! 1.906.876 195 9779
5 My Immortal. Panic! 1.777.754 189 9406
6 queenb86 Panic! 1.744.301 191 9132
7 Shop Rushers Panic! 1.735.011 186 9328
8 Factory Of Faith Panic! 1.707.023 194 8799

WTH, no inactivity here :D

DeletedUser

3 dylar Panic! 1.929.306 197 9793
4 -=X=- Panic! 1.906.876 195 9779
5 My Immortal. Panic! 1.777.754 189 9406
6 queenb86 Panic! 1.744.301 191 9132
7 Shop Rushers Panic! 1.735.011 186 9328
8 Factory Of Faith Panic! 1.707.023 194 8799

WTH, no inactivity here :D

Be sensible, 4/5 of them are internals and the other one is having barbs that are finally growing. I think 1 player on that list has legit nobles and that would be queenb86

DeletedUser

I just said "No inactivity" I could care less of how they got that high in points. Does not matter

DeletedUser

Be sensible, 4/5 of them are internals and the other one is having barbs that are finally growing. I think 1 player on that list has legit nobles and that would be queenb86

Immortal is currently going through a merge at the moment but I guess you review only the first 2-3 pages in the player's conquer stats.. Perhaps you should review the entire thing and see that everything before that was pure enemy caps.. :)

And besides, merges do happen when some players aren't able to find coplayers from other worlds and are forced to find one in-game. That doesn't make the current or future owner of an account any less of a player :)

DeletedUser

Immortal is currently going through a merge at the moment but I guess you review only the first 2-3 pages in the player's conquer stats.. Perhaps you should review the entire thing and see that everything before that was pure enemy caps.. :)

And besides, merges do happen when some players aren't able to find coplayers from other worlds and are forced to find one in-game. That doesn't make the current or future owner of an account any less of a player :)

I don't think he was trying to say that all of their conquers were internals. I believe he was referring to the fact that they are all recently top 10, and he was blaming that recent spike on internals.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying its not needed for bigger accounts to eat smaller internal ones, I'm just saying that the reason Panic now controls the top ten is because of the recent merges. Newer players will mistake this for crazy amazing players when its really not as crazy impressive as they think.

P.S. I am not belittling what these players have done before their respective merges with the exception of X. X has pretty much been pure internals all the way through.

DeletedUser83287

I wouldn't confuse the fact that just because she has had a pretty easy rise doesn't mean she has no skill. X will give you a run for your money ;D

DeletedUser

If X nobles someone whos not in panic or a basher give me a shout. Thats Not an easy time, thats a waste of time

DeletedUser

I don't think he was trying to say that all of their conquers were internals. I believe he was referring to the fact that they are all recently top 10, and he was blaming that recent spike on internals.

This is fair, but prior to this we are leading war caps with Mort out of Panic! members with 24 conquors recorded in the war, numerous before etc. Then again, the account has only really had one player at every given time, with Knock finally coming to play, and I was of in Greece (over the last 10 days), and I inheriting the account from Omar at 400k and ranked 34, taking it to rank 11 and 1.2 mill, and Knock taking it to rank 5. Finally though it will have more than 1 player at one time, and I do apologize for the internaling, hence not justifying the rank. But I think it is to strong to berate an account which has had a pretty decent record prior to it ! xD

~Will~