Top 20 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy1

though i gotta say Counting, where is your ODA. You village whore :lol:

You can say a lot about those guys from bAd, but 9 of them are in the top 20 ODA.
So that means they take their villages by force.

but i'm just a guy wondering around, winning a world here and there :icon_rolleyes:
so i guess my opinion doesnt matter :lol:

what about you all take your ego and shove it into your ass? :lol: (this is for all of you)
so we can start talking properly about this world again

DeletedUser

I'll admit it. I'm an evil genious when it comes to being deceitful and sly. People with high ODA are clueless. I'd love to see White Death vs Me 1v1. I would wipe the floor with him seeing as I have 10 nukes and three trains. But I love the guy so that would never happen.

I have a few friends in bAd. I'm sure they can take a joke.

Why don't you attempt to shove it there? Noob.

DeletedUser

So while admitting to being deceitful and sly, you indirectly admit to enacting dirty tactics?
Such as merge players you don't want to fight, or you may not give them the password. Or just plain old spy on every tribe and lie?
Those few friends in bAd, might be your only ones, bar a couple in Wait!. But then again I'm just humoring the possibility of these acts and the friends you have. I'm tired of players throwing the word noob to be insulting, can't we be creative like Boris Johnson you placid flatulent sea cucumber.

DeletedUser105718

All players that need to boast on the externals are usually pretty bad.

DeletedUser

So while admitting to being deceitful and sly, you indirectly admit to enacting dirty tactics?
Such as merge players you don't want to fight, or you may not give them the password. Or just plain old spy on every tribe and lie?
Those few friends in bAd, might be your only ones, bar a couple in Wait!. But then again I'm just humoring the possibility of these acts and the friends you have. I'm tired of players throwing the word noob to be insulting, can't we be creative like Boris Johnson you placid flatulent sea cucumber.

Jesus christ, I wouldn't dare do that too someone... Ask to merge and not give them the pass. You have a terrible mind my friend. I had a few spies, yes. Look.. I've played this game for 6-7 years. I don't like what it's become... but you have to adapt to it. I have plenty of others.. but then again, I don't have to prove anything to you ;D Noob.

Well that's simply incorrect now isn't it.

DeletedUser111538

Seems to be the same half a dozen people talking on w71 externals and the subject always seems to be themselves. (yawn)

DeletedUser

That is not entirely true. I will amend (your welcome)

All players that need to boast on the externals are usually teaming up with at least one other player, usually more, because they're not capable of doing anything well by themselves. If they ever have to perform at anything by themselves, for example physical relations with the opposite sex, things generally go pretty bad.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser113178

That is not entirely true. I will amend (your welcome)

All players that need to boast on the externals are usually teaming up with at least one other player, usually more, because they're not capable of doing anything well by themselves. If they ever have to perform at anything by themselves, for example physical relations with the opposite sex, things generally go pretty bad.:icon_razz:

You talking from past expeirience?

Status
Not open for further replies.