Top 20 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101383

In the first hour, tribes already started a mass invite action.It is interesting to see how fast it goes, and how long it will survive. For now i cant say much about the top 20. But in a few days we will see who mass recruits the most, who will fail. Also i would like to see how the premades will startoff with there pre invites, will they all really play this world? And will they make it in the top 20?

DeletedUser

Every world, mods ask people not to post this (or top players) before it is relevant.
threadclosed.gif

DeletedUser

I'd say some of the premades should hands down make it to top 10.And there is still awhile before you can vouch for anyone else.

DeletedUser

3. Finally, as always, I would request that noone start a "top 20" thread in this forum based on player or tribal ranking, until nobles come out. I am setting a specific time so that people have something to work towards, because there was a lot of grumbling about this on w59. The REASON why I am putting this restriction on "top 20" threads is that the top 20's change on an hourly basis at the start of the world, and a daily basis until nobles. Virtually everyone agrees that the vast majority of the tribes in the top 20 won't stay there after nobles, so once you get past everyone saying "that's a premade... that's a mass recruitment tribe..." you get quickly to the point that it just turns into spam.

just sayin...^^ if somebody ever reads the rules except me :|

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Woutxx,

Expect lots of words, with hardly any meaning from Petn.

He will submit you with his words.

DeletedUser101383

Well.

Should i appologize for beeing curious of what is going to happen after the auto join feauture? Dont know..

Should i appologize for beeing curious of what is going to happen with mass tribes and were the exp players are? Dont know..

Should i appologize for beeing curious of how its going to develop in this early stage? Dont know..

Should i appologize for not knowing the rules? Yes..

Sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.