Top #3 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry! It's just that ginger ale came spewing out of my nose from laughing so hard & it got all over my monitor & when I wiped it off your words still look all blurry...(?)

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should visit the forums more, here you will learn who is truly elite.
Ingame you can see the skills, here you can see the wisdom. And of course time is not so much a factor here.

Yes, it's true the forums display someone's wisdom. Strangely, all that I see here is people from the biggest tribes, and all they do is insult eachother. Well, that tells you something doesn't it...

(This is the forums in general, esp. W10, not the classic world :) )

A lesson I learned long ago, from players much older and experienced then me: Never post in the forums.

DeletedUser

rome and rome2 are a family tribe and i think haveing a family is good even though im the leader of rome2 i like family tribes and that rome will eventually be the winer

Wouldn't think so, as large and experienced players/tribes eats Families for breakfast..

the dark paladin

Actually, in order to be a well-known player, you must either be a great player, who is recognised among the masses, or you must post in the forums. A lot.

Nobody really likes top tribes who never speak on the forums, they find them boring and dull, and will consider their players point whores.

Also, something that is also a rule*, is that family tribes are not capable of coordinating attacks from all their players, their forums are messy, loads of their players are innactive and most don't read the forums at all and will snipe villages!

*As such, it has a very restricted number of exceptions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually, in order to be a well-known player, you must either be a great player, who is recognised among the masses, or you must post in the forums. A lot.

Nobody really likes top tribes who never speak on the forums, they find them boring and dul, and will consider their players point whores.

Also, something that is also a rule*, is that family tribes are not capable of coordinating attacks from all their players, their forums are messy, loads of their players are innactive and most don't read the forums at all and will snipe villages!

Correct, can't agree more.
Id like more to join a smaller tribe with active, smart, inteligent and good players either then family tribes that mass recruit. So i have a perfect time in .jpg

DeletedUser

Nobody really likes top tribes who never speak on the forums, they find them boring and dul, and will consider their players point whores.

You are correct. However, I will give you one of the few exceptions.

Have you ever heard of the tribe OT? Or rather, the family tribe, the OT Brotherhood? They are on World 3.

When I was with them, they had 5 tribes. And you propably know the text all family tribes put in there profile: "We are one. An attack on one of us is an attack on the whole family", or something along those lines. Well, they were one. All tribes used the same forum. In fact, we wered divided in Compagnies instead of Tribes. In fact, if you mentioned something about the tribe you were in, you were asked to speak of your compagnie and not your tribe! (which was not the same).

And I'll tell you what. We attacked, we defended, we coördinated our attacks like no family tribe had ever, or will ever, do.

And just for the record, we were not allowed to post on the forums. And we didn't. And it was better that way.

edit: @ brann: it was like a tribe where every member is active, and every member interacts with the others, instead we had 500 instead of 100...

the dark paladin

I know there are exceptions and I know quite a few(of the already few xD).
But I don't agree with this:
Elithis said:
We attacked, we defended, we coördinated our attacks like no family tribe had ever, or will ever, do.

There are 2 family tribes that coordinate, defend and attack very precisely(when needed). So don't say "had ever, or will ever do"

But as I said, it's an exception to the rule. I highly doubt any family tribe on this Server will fare as well as those exceptions. Besides, most players hate them, and will take on them when their chance arrives(I think everyone knows what this chance is).

But, can you tell your tribe was liked for not posting on the forums? Or maybe only your leaders were allowed. Anyway, a big part of this game revolves around the forums and propaganda.

DeletedUser

You are correct. However, I will give you one of the few exceptions.

Have you ever heard of the tribe OT? Or rather, the family tribe, the OT Brotherhood? They are on World 3.

When I was with them, they had 5 tribes. And you propably know the text all family tribes put in there profile: "We are one. An attack on one of us is an attack on the whole family", or something along those lines. Well, they were one. All tribes used the same forum. In fact, we wered divided in Compagnies instead of Tribes. In fact, if you mentioned something about the tribe you were in, you were asked to speak of your compagnie and not your tribe! (which was not the same).

And I'll tell you what. We attacked, we defended, we coördinated our attacks like no family tribe had ever, or will ever, do.

And just for the record, we were not allowed to post on the forums. And we didn't. And it was better that way.

edit: @ brann: it was like a tribe where every member is active, and every member interacts with the others, instead we had 500 instead of 100...

Sorry that i don't play world 3, and sorry for not giving a damn shit. OK?

ender_wiggin

I would disagree, elithis. OT may be "one tribe", but many of their members are still incompetant. A more apt description would either be FF or Ehorde, if you chose to use a W3 analogy, and FF more so than Ehorde (as Ehorde just recently became a larger family, and as such cannot have long term judgement).

DeletedUser

Yes, but there are few tribes without incompetent members. and with so many members, it's harder to keep track. However, there are so many competent members, they get a lot of assistance.

I'm not saying they are the best one, other tribes might be better but it's a long time ago, so my information is not up to date.

sp.ag

Yes, but there are few tribes without incompetent members. and with so many members, it's harder to keep track. However, there are so many competent members, they get a lot of assistance.

I'm not saying they are the best one, other tribes might be better but it's a long time ago, so my information is not up to date.

OT > Suck > FF/GRIGNR saved them > OT die next =]

sorry but FF are the best family tribe i know of, i agree with Ender on his comments so i wont waste my time repeating them,

Status
Not open for further replies.