Top 5 account looking for new ownership (chemikills)

DeletedUser

I joined this age with a co-sitter who was quite sick at the time. From there things escalated with him getting Pneumonia and Swine flu resulting in him being stuck in hospital for a few days
Therefore I haven't had a lot of help on this account, he was there for the first 3 days and then beyond that it's been me myself and I with a casual sitting on the side
However I can't continue doing this and the point of which I'm choosing real life over the game is coming soon.
Therefore I'll be taking applications for the ownership of this account

The account is definitely top 5 material and I believe the new owner/s will be impressed. A good player will be able to get a fair idea about this account without me having to share any details. They are the players I'm looking for to take over this account so I won't share any ;)

I'm looking for players who:
Are atleast active 8 hours a day
Puts the hard yards in farming to push the account further
Have good experience in the game
Can take my initial investment and make a long term option of it

I will continue playing this account for a couple of weeks and would be willing to offer my services as a strategist on a more long term basis to the new owners if they wish it.

Please mail me your applications via pm on forum or ingame
I want to know
1) Your hours of activity
2) Your experience in TW
3) Let me know why you should own this account
There will be further questions if I think you fit the bill, but no point wasting your time answering multitudes of questions otherwise

I'll take the applications, the strongest applicant will then get to join me to interview potential co-players if they don't have one to play with already

Last edited by a moderator: