Top 9 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

*pointwhore, no s ;)

and making an enemy of everyone around you :p maybe she has some kind of a deathwish?

DeletedUser

Because than we need a new topic! Its called the Top 9 Tribe Analysis :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the only reason -APOC- lost villages was because some members joined =APOC=. We have lost nothing.

as for marvel,hawk,fear, and sw, we dont care how many of you there are, your still going down :)

DeletedUser

Wrong! Check the stats bucko. I've personally nobled 33 -APOC- villas. You need names to write and ask them or are you able to look it up yourself?

As for going down ... no. We're moving up the map as well as east and west. Where you you Hot STR34K? What K?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why people make a distinction between our tribes, for clarification APOC is a single tribe we had well over the 150 limit.

DeletedUser

They have to do something to make themselves all look better. Marvel can't grow. he he he

DeletedUser

Hmm, biased. Of course, it would be hard not to be.
Seem pretty Accurate about your (tiny) analysis of MAGI though.
Too bad we won't be joining you.

DeletedUser

Well, I suppose if I'm not supposed to make a distinction, then I'm at 165 nobles ... for a few more minutes anyway.

After that I have to go back to worrying about Marvel's growth because it's apparently my goal to add more players and make Marvel big rather than keeping things trim and potent. Nah ... I'll keep nobling enemy villas instead. Happy hunting :)

DeletedUser

:p you shouldve done top 10

either way, very nice man. good read and was pretty cool :D

do top ten;) i lead the 10th one :p

DeletedUser

:p you shouldve done top 10

either way, very nice man. good read and was pretty cool :D

do top ten;) i lead the 10th one :p

If you noticed the dates, I don't even think M~O had been remade then...

DeletedUser

Rank 1- APOCALYPSE

Points - 202,315,426

ODA - Rank 1 (1,377,194,926 score)

ODD - Rank 2 (691,569,208 score)

image.php

Currently the rank one tribe holding almost the whole of the north of the world. Having only 4 of the top 20 players in the world in their tribe it is not looking promising for the APOC members. This tribe has strong leadership and very confident players. I believe they stand a strong chance in this world war if they pull together and work as a team which I havn't seen APOC do yet. Thier eastern border which is the ex- ET members are their strongest front but to the west they seem very week indeed. Officially warring the 3 of the major tribes on the world.

ex stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ex
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 57
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 215,629
Side 2: 481,769
Difference: 266,140

chart
[/spoil]

Hawk stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~HAWK~
Side 2:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 34
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 210,273
Side 2: 324,421
Difference: 114,148

chart
[/spoil]

marvel stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Marvel
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1

chart

Side 1: 126,648
Side 2: 10,043
Difference: 116,605

chart

[/spoil]

Doing well against ex and hawk this week. I couldn't put this weeks stats against marvel as the war hasn't even been going for 48 hours yet. Doing well it seems but can the same be said for its family tribes?

Rank 2 - ex-????

Points - 179,368,184

ODA - Rank 2 (998,538,769 score)

ODD - Rank 1 (913,310,988 score)

image.php

Ex are a good tribe lead by a great leader. They have some old members from the former #1 tribe !?!. They seem to be a break away of the ex khan players teamed up with the ex !?! players which is something I never thought I would see but it is good to see that people see this as a game and don't take the rivalries to the extreme. Lead by Leedeval and rumoured Aetost and Charger have 3 of the best dukes to have lead on world 35 how can they fail? Having the #1 player must be a moral boost for them but shame on F777 for how he got there :icon_twisted:. This tribe is a strong tribe which has it's inactives and dead weight just like any other but I do think it has the right leadership and the right players to pull through and defeat APOC family with the help of its allies.

APOC fam. stats

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-, APOC

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 93
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 386,899
Side 2: 804,575
Difference: 417,676

chart

Not going well for them at the moment but I can see them pulling it round.

Rank 3 - ~FE@R~

Points - 131,810,490

ODA - Rank 3 (536,005,730 score)

ODD - Rank 4 (209,171,712 score)

image.php

I don't know too much about this tribe. But they do have some big players having 5 in the top 20 just like APOC familys main branch. They hold the southern rim and own alot less ground than you would expect from a rank 3 tribe. Presumably they will be supporting ex in their war against APOC as they are ex !?! family players. Should do well growing behind ex but could be very boring for them if they don't pick a war soon. They will either have to jump to the frontlines against apoc or war either ~S*W~ or ex-????. Seems at the moment their just barb whoring.

Rank 4 - Mihawk Clan

Points - 58,683,720

ODA - Rank 4 (341,222,168 score)

ODD - Rank 6 (179,673,654 score)

image.php

This tribe is a great tribe. Small member count and doing very well against APOC family, alot better than everyone expected just like in the hawk unp war. Great tribe lead by a great leader (falcon <3 :lol:) and kesha as the kind of baron role. Good solid tribe holding the western quadrent of the world. I believe we have much more to see from hawk as APOCs west is relitavly poor and I can see Hawk cleaning up in their territory and pushing APOC family back in that area in the near future. The majority are great loyal members with expectedly alot more pulls from APOC up thier sleeves due to kesha once being duke in APOC i can see she will still have many followers to come.

APOC fam. stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-, APOC

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 39
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 394,982
Side 2: 373,339
Difference: 21,643

chart

[/spoil]

keep it up hawkers :icon_cool:

Rank - 5 PESTILENCE-WAR

Points - 44,443,878

ODA - Rank 5 (295,084,590 score)

ODD - Rank 3 (338.864,035 score)

image.php

Taking a hammering and losing villages rather quickly against their opponents. This tribe I believe is vital to its main branch but I believe the main branch is only using this tribe as a meatshield for their own gain. Whilst =APOC= are doing fine in all wars -APOC- seem to be taking all the hits for =APOC='s actions. I believe once this tribe is taken out it will only be a matter of time until the main branch collapes. The best option for this tribe is to break of and NAP their current enemies but that would make the world boring so please don't do that :icon_razz::lol:.

marvel stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -APOC-

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 161,795
Difference: 161,795

chart
[/spoil]

hawk stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 5
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 184,709
Side 2: 48,918
Difference: 135,791

chart

[/spoil]

ex-???? stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 15
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 85,680
Side 2: 128,966
Difference: 43,286

chart

[/spoil]

Rank 6 - Silent Wolves

Points - 40,599,441

ODA - Rank 8 (185,489,378 score)

ODD - Rank 9 (102,817,428, score)

image.php

I know a fair bit about these guys as I lead them as OK!. Great bunch of players that are very willing and able players. Seem to have cleared APOC family from their area could be skirmishing? Not sure but they will have to jump past hawk or go through hawk territory if they want to war APOC family which will not please HAWK. Im sure something will be resolved and these guys will join against APOC family. Good hold on their area and a good leader in dascoop :icon_smile:.

Apoc fam stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~S*W~
Side 2:
Tribes: -APOC-, =APOC=, APOC

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 20
Difference: 78

chart

Side 1: 830,895
Side 2: 158,911
Difference: 671,984

chart

[/spoil]

A good solid performance by Silent Wolves on removing the threat of APOC family from their area.

Rank 7 - Marvel

Points -

ODA -
Rank 7 (205,736,511 score)

ODD -
Rank 8 (138,557,061 score)

image.php

This tribe is my tribe so this may be bias but I will be as honest as i can be. Great tribe, Small member count but high in skill. Totally dominating in the first day or two against APOC family and making a huge impact on this world war. APOC members complain that they wernt ready well niether was we, I only found out at 13:25 ST the next day as I wasn't very active here waiting for some action to come. This tribe rose a ridiculously in oda for a days attacks just with 3 players. This tribe will continue to do well and suceed in its war against APOC family. I believe for this tribe to be a major tribe in this world it will have to recruit 5 - 10 more players.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -APOC-, =APOC=, APOC

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 288,443
Side 2: 10,043
Difference: 278,400

chart

[/spoil]

Dominant start for such a small tribe.

Rank 8 - APOC SWAT

Points -

ODA -
Rank 6 (246,260,226 score)

ODD -
Rank 5 (183,286,304 score)

image.php

Very much like marvel, Small in members large in skill. This is APOC family best and most trusted members put together in one tribe. This is a great idea from Bin as if successfull it will allow their best members to put together operations with less chance of it leaking. But maybe they already have a leak? :icon_cool:

ex stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: APOC

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 21

chart

Side 1: 85,590
Side 2: 193,840
Difference: 108,250

chart

[/spoil]

They dont have any caps against or for them against hawk or marvel due to positioning i think.

Rank 9 - MAGI

Points -

ODA -
Rank 9 (116,171,656 score)

ODD -
Rank 7 (169,177,595 score)

image.php

This tribe has been around forever and I can't see it going anywhere. Lead by a great leader (marco) and should be around for along time! Hope they make the right decision and join us against APOC family and branch out of their area :icon_wink:. They seem to be eating up pryde currently.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MAGI
Side 2:
Players: Pryde42

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 118
Difference: 118

chart

Side 1: 1,137,261
Difference: 1,137,261

chart

[/spoil]

Someone needs a life. ;)

DeletedUser

like you Trigga for posting that again? geesh... I criticize yeil a lot but even I find that post stupid.