Top Players World 28

DeletedUser

Hi Huns I'm Back, no just kidding been a while since I have been around. So who are the top players in world 28? Huns the rules are, 1) OD 2) Points and last 3) conquers

Huns here are my top 10

Lets Change it up, are these the best players in World 28?

1 basil3legs
2 maitt
3 the little ones
4 akirk541
5 -Nightrider-
6 Logboss MTS
7 CamNeely
8 TRBigJohnson
9 Lafr0062
10 Wills7

According to Points only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice 10 but this has too many ~L~ members in it, dont be so racist and add more other tribes players also :)

DeletedUser

logboss, lish, lafr, akirk, wigs, core were first who came on my mind.

What kind of thread is that? You copy paste top 10 players and say they are top players of this world?

Redhotz is here from the very first day of this world, constantly in top 10 or top 15, why is he worse then nightrider account who had several owners? Or how wills7 who is not even top 50 in OD, not even top 80 in ODD can be in same sentance with logboss, who is fighting all possible fronts for 3 years, is ODD rank 1 for at least 2 years (more or less), and has at least 3k incomings every while.

Im avoiding to mention DRINK players here cause i am unbiased, but there are for sure few players who should be mentioned if we managed to stay top tribe for several years without collapsing, although we serious internal issues, and some of our players were hit really heavily (kyr to start with).

Dont get me wrong, I am sure all players in top 10 are quite good, but talking about best players of this world just by copy pasting top 10 is out of mind.

-Nightrider-

logboss, lish, lafr, akirk, wigs, core were first who came on my mind.

What kind of thread is that? You copy paste top 10 players and say they are top players of this world?

Redhotz is here from the very first day of this world, constantly in top 10 or top 15, why is he worse then nightrider account who had several owners? Or how wills7 who is not even top 50 in OD, not even top 80 in ODD can be in same sentance with logboss, who is fighting all possible fronts for 3 years, is ODD rank 1 for at least 2 years (more or less), and has at least 3k incomings every while.

Im avoiding to mention DRINK players here cause i am unbiased, but there are for sure few players who should be mentioned if we managed to stay top tribe for several years without collapsing, although we serious internal issues, and some of our players were hit really heavily (kyr to start with).

Dont get me wrong, I am sure all players in top 10 are quite good, but talking about best players of this world just by copy pasting top 10 is out of mind.

well from what i see he is not in the top 10 right now also i am the second owner took the account last year at 4.8 i think i work really work hard to bring my account in top 5 and may be we should post top 5 in odd , oda ..we will see other player in that rank

DeletedUser

well from what i see he is not in the top 10 right now also i am the second owner took the account last year at 4.8 i think i work really work hard to bring my account in top 5 and may be we should post top 5 in odd , oda ..we will see other player in that rank

Work hard to bring acc in top 5? I thought this game was tribalwars, not solo wars.
I work hard to keep my tribe on no1 spot, and last 3 yers (much longer then you were here) i did it quite well

-Nightrider-

Work hard to bring acc in top 5? I thought this game was tribalwars, not solo wars.
I work hard to keep my tribe on no1 spot, and last 3 yers (much longer then you were here) i did it quite well

your tribe are no 1 in this world not because of you !! but the team effort you can make a different with out the team that your in!!drink did a good job at the time and yea i work hard and actively to take as many village i can take from enemy or around me.. i am sure that the day will come that drink will loose his no 1 spot!!

Lafr0062

I think the top players are combined with Points, OD and activity...If you are able to remain active with your own account while helping out with sits/tagging etc...thats what makes a top player...Players who come to mind at the top of my head are - Lish / Logboss / Akirk / Nightrider - not necessarily for there points or OD - however because the fact they never say no to helping members in MTS/L/Panda when DINK! decides to plan an op etc.

Egoehring/Kyrtgrr/Purple come to mind from DINK! f.

ill take an active member who is willing to help out over points anyday - For instance the most useless award goes to Babozy ranked top 3 in points for a while and when an op was planned on him he handed his account to leadeship and wouldnt take it back until the attacks were done.

DeletedUser

I would vote Logboss.

No one else would have lasted and grown while under heavy attack,too be honest i think he took the piss a little by making such light work of the attacks he recieved.

DeletedUser

Here is my top player's list for W28:

Me, Me, Me, Me, and Me, and Me again, and yes Me again.

What? Okay, me. You happy now? Fine, ME! Oh, what? I'm missing one more? Okay, ME.

Just kidding.

I think the top players are combined with Points, OD and activity...If you are able to remain active with your own account while helping out with sits/tagging etc...thats what makes a top player..

I think you are describing Team Players.

Players who are willing to lend a hand to those who are in need.

For me that is a different category.

Just saying.

:)

Lafr said:
Players who come to mind at the top of my head are - Lish / Logboss / Akirk / Nightrider - not necessarily for there points or OD - however because the fact they never say no to helping members in MTS/L/Panda when DINK! decides to plan an op etc. Egoehring/Kyrtgrr/Purple come to mind from DINK! f.

Whenever you say the name Egoehring, I think of a great leader.

Along with Aifos and other great tribal leaders of W28 that I won't name.

I would classified them as great leaders, not great players.

No disrespect intended.

Lafr said:
ill take an active member who is willing to help out over points anyday - For instance the most useless award goes to Babozy ranked top 3 in points for a while and when an op was planned on him he handed his account to leadeship and wouldnt take it back until the attacks were done.

I don't know the player personally.

But, it sounds like he is worst than a noob.

(^_^)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, a good player is someone who will be remembered.

Either by their game play, strategy, or antics.

Immortalize not only on this Game World, but throughout the game.

Just the mere thought of their name will make you think of how good they were as a player.

So, when you say good players, the PWO/PLO & SITH members come into mind.

:icon_cool:

Lafr0062

DA - too many holes in your post to even start (PWO and SITH to begin with) - Aifos??? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease thats a sad start, ill leave it at that....Didn't Afoool guarantee a DINK! win for w28??? pfft.

DeletedUser

PWO and SITH players are remembered up to now for some reason.

(^_^)

Aifos?

What's wrong with Aifos?

Drink is still alive and kicking, thanks to the great players that took over.

But, he started it all.

:D

Where's the love?

Too much hate?

(^^)

DeletedUser

well about the top players. lafr I can tell you the ones that zhora mac named to me are probably ones I would consider the to players on MTS side since it takes a guy from the inside to tell me how good a team player they are. For ones in DRINK!, id say definately kyrtgrr and basil3legs you have to place them in the top as they are the masters of scripts. If there is a script to make a stripper pop out of ur screen, they would be the first to find it. ;-). Anyways but then you have great players you mention like purple, egoehring. There are also ones I guess I won't name but are the ones who would be first to sit, snipe, support, nuke for the team and we all know each side have some of those players. Then there are the useless ones who log long and could care less if a teammate is in need of help nor care to do their part. We all know who they are, but thats part of the game and like a friend said. The way you play in this game is who you are in RL. I am a quitter i in the game and maybe in life lol.