Totall Wicked Sweet PnP

DeletedUser

How can u get so much wrong tamp, Horde is not made of ???? and fremen. fremen died with muadb retiring. u dont have fremen players, u have ???? and ~DW~.
i liked fremen and i know smilined liked it too. thats what i am referring to splitting us up. i mean fremen.

u are stuck in ur current war while i am referring to a different timeline. yes i was up front informing u an invite to area was always available but i also said waring zen. was appealing and would be fun. i was talking to u about tw false friendships and real friends were waring each other wouldn't destroy the friendship.

fremen died for me the moment muadb was turned on, u and mav were concerned over our duke being inactive, i was not so. i asked u guys to wait and give more time. to split us and form a new tribe wasnt necessary over privs. thats where u both lost me, at that point when u broke fremen without pause over privs. i told u i wouldnt be coming to the new tribe and will be hanging in fremen. NEW fremen wasnt around long. if the players were truly not happy with fremen they wouldnt have all come back so quickly, the geomance floor show was just that a floor show.

ur conversations with geo that u shared with me mav didnt do what u hoped. it only turned me off forming a new tribe even more. (reminded me of a soap opera) and gave a prelude to what a new tribe might be like. i just wanna play and have fun, fun is everywhere, even being rimmed can be fun.

btw tamp

Ripped US apart. Us???, you left for AREA before I was given any leadership role whatsoever, so using us is not really correct.

u have forgotten alot, i have our mails if at some stage u want to remember how it really went down. i also have my mails with muadb when he returned and i shared those with u, trying to convince u he was willing to share privs and given time things could be worked out. if u recall i lost access to skype for 2 days when u guys were doing/planning all this. the last thing i recall saying in the skype chat was to plz wait, give more time and then i lost contact and was not able to get it back for 2 days. within 6 hrs of me loosing skype contact fremen had split and within 24 hrs muadb returned.

a memory i also have tamp was u mailing saying nothing but

"you made ur choice plz remove urself from the skype chat"

i didnt have access to the skye chat, by the time i did fremen was reformed and we were all back home. i signed in to see you had urged the tribe to op me. u feared i would go to area. i remember it was greenwalker who said he didnt think i would do that and b4 u could finish the convo maudb was back and subject changed.

pure asked me why was i so quiet intribe now, i explained to him i felt betrayed, i couldnt believe you tamp. you had barely been in fremen a month and u washed away my tribal loyalty like it was nothing.

after all this u had the gall to mail me asking me to join u in a new tribe once again and this time called Horde!.

i look at u and zen talking there and think, 0.0 were we even on the same planet let alone same world and tribe, how can memories and timelines be so distorted between us?

.dan.101

Rank Player Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending

11 cameronthechef [no longer in the tribe] 0 0 0 0

This was Bernards war stats A month in to battle with two tribes. If you feel that he contributed with his account then that is your opionon.

He was one of two kind of rotten eggs in horde!

Not having received a single real attack nor sent one during a month indicate faul play. Most likely he cut a personal deal with AREA like so manyt others in the K32 area.

I was agreeing with you, kicking him was a good choice, and personal deals? We don't make personal deals, as far as I'm aware we haven't had an agreement with a single member of Horde! to not attack us and vice versa, so don't know where you're getting that from.

As a curiosa tough it is funny how the enemy get upset with me dismissing players. I would think it would make you happy since it should make your job easier.

Skews the stats, it isn't our fault 90% of your member base is afraid to war.

DeletedUser

power_wedgie.jpg

DeletedUser

How can u get so much wrong tamp, Horde is not made of ???? and fremen. fremen died with muadb retiring. u dont have fremen players, u have ???? and ~DW~.
i liked fremen and i know smilined liked it too. thats what i am referring to splitting us up. i mean fremen.

u are stuck in ur current war while i am referring to a different timeline. yes i was up front informing u an invite to area was always available but i also said waring zen. was appealing and would be fun. i was talking to u about tw false friendships and real friends were waring each other wouldn't destroy the friendship.

fremen died for me the moment muadb was turned on, u and mav were concerned over our duke being inactive, i was not so. i asked u guys to wait and give more time. to split us and form a new tribe wasnt necessary over privs. thats where u both lost me, at that point when u broke fremen without pause over privs. i told u i wouldnt be coming to the new tribe and will be hanging in fremen. NEW fremen wasnt around long. if the players were truly not happy with fremen they wouldnt have all come back so quickly, the geomance floor show was just that a floor show.

Ok, I ve tried to be as calm as possible, but whatever ollie writes here is just pure personal hatred towards tampara.

I ll tell you excatly what happend. Muad was the only duke Fremen had, no barons anything else. He was a good one, very good. For some reason he had to quit, but he dint let us know, he went inactive, but since he was in the centre of Fremen there was no real big threat. At the same time ????, RP and BH declared on us. We managed to win all 3 wars in about 2 weeks and still Muad wasn;t there. So once the wars were over, we had no idea when he would come back,( no replies on skype also ), i mailed TW support about giving priveleges to our top point player which was Drakenbow at that time, They refused and said we should wait till it goes barb. A top 5 tribe (Fremen was) at that time without a leader for 2 weeks ? :icon_rolleyes:

SO we decided we should make a new tribe, and during the course of this ollie posted something on forums and tamp moderated that.. and thanks to that moderation from that day she dint even reply my mails. ( i call her as she, bcoz i knew laura)

So after that we went on with our new tribe business setting up council and stuff and then a merge with MSQ,which dint go very well. And tamp got pissed off at one of our members ( chris) and threatened he would quit which destabilised us to a lot. I expected more of a stable mind from my coduke, from that day things were all downhill. And u know the rest of the story

Jedi Obi Wan

Ok, I ve tried to be as calm as possible, but whatever ollie writes here is just pure personal hatred towards tampara.

I ll tell you excatly what happend. Muad was the only duke Fremen had, no barons anything else. He was a good one, very good. For some reason he had to quit, but he dint let us know, he went inactive, but since he was in the centre of Fremen there was no real big threat. At the same time ????, RP and BH declared on us. We managed to win all 3 wars in about 2 weeks and still Muad wasn;t there. So once the wars were over, we had no idea when he would come back,( no replies on skype also ), i mailed TW support about giving priveleges to our top point player which was Drakenbow at that time, They refused and said we should wait till it goes barb. A top 5 tribe (Fremen was) at that time without a leader for 2 weeks ? :icon_rolleyes:

SO we decided we should make a new tribe, and during the course of this ollie posted something on forums and tamp moderated that.. and thanks to that moderation from that day she dint even reply my mails. ( i call her as she, bcoz i knew laura)

So after that we went on with our new tribe business setting up council and stuff and then a merge with MSQ,which dint go very well. And tamp got pissed off at one of our members ( chris) and threatened he would quit which destabilised us to a lot. I expected more of a stable mind from my coduke, from that day things were all downhill. And u know the rest of the story

it doesn't matter what you think,ollie is allways right:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Having read this a while ago but not being able to respond, I will take the time now to do just that.

Tampara recently, in this thread, accused me of not doing anything for the war. But, that is false, the evidence lies quite simply in his own villas where i stacked 2 or 3 villas tht he sent me to support.

He is right that my OD does not show this, seeing as I have many many times pointed out that it is pointless to send nukes out to a destination more than 150 hours away and it demands a person with a hundred hours a week available to attack/noble/support in the space of a few seconds from villages more than 2 Ks away...

However, all my def was out defending other players in Horde!(shall not name...), i hadn't a spare village of support for myself. Im not trying to make myself look heroic just that I did not do nothing for this war.

I do not run away from war. I used to play w1 (under Batsandi) and run rank 1 tribe (Trap) fighting rank 2 and 3 tribes. I play w25 (bernard 2485) and am in rank 1 tribe (Subv), we did not get there by running away from wars. (sorry i did not get there by running away from wars). I did not run away from this war either, I was too far to perhaps nuke. But even when tampara dismissed me i still had 100 fakes ongoing to diverse Area and 4zl? players.

Jeez. I did not want to write this but the more i ignored this, the more i got angry at it. I regret sincerely having defended Tampara at all. He is an absolutely rubbish leader. And he does need to treat other human beings (afterall thats what we all are...right?) like human beings. The mail he sent me was hardly respectful.

Right, enough said! Start flaming me. I won't respond!

P.S: im not in K32 where on earth did you get tht from? There is no Area players near me nor 4zl? ftm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zen, it is not true that you were on bad terms with muad

We have never talked - so we weren't in any terms. (maybe if you consider his silence as leader bad terms then yes...considering that we were neighbours...). And it's not true that we couldn't go in other directions...we could...we could even take advantage of your internal problems and recruit players to reach mine up there. We have waited enough to see what we must do..and the way was pointed when fremen started to crumble from inside. At that moment we acted...not before. We had talked about that possibility ? of course - any good tribe evaluates their possible actions before hand...Was it our only possible action ? of course not.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Mav we are playing a game, personally the word/emotion hate doesnt happen for me. thinking about it even in real life i can't place anyone i hate. even what u and i talked about over gap wasn't real, hate is a pretty strong word. i would see myself as very irrational to bring hate to a game, it's just a game. the only thing that really effects me is betrayal, that brings distrust and i can't play with that hanging over my head.

i like to play with tribe mates i can trust and who trust me, we don't always get that on a platter, it's something u have to work towards in the game. u meet new ppl and u build on it, occasionally u meet someone and it just clicks in place.

regarding the mails nav, i really don't recall u mailing me after the censoring incident, tamp mailing yeah but lafie and i didn't get alot of mail, i don't recall hearing from u but i am sorry u felt snubbed. ur conclusion that my lack of response was over that incident just shows me we don't really know each other as well as we may have thought. anyway all thats gone now huh, i hope so cos as i said, i just wanna play, play for fun.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Mav we are playing a game, personally the word/emotion hate doesnt happen for me. thinking about it even in real life i can't place anyone i hate. even what u and i talked about over gap wasn't real, hate is a pretty strong word. i would see myself as very irrational to bring hate to a game, it's just a game. the only thing that really effects me is betrayal, that brings distrust and i can't play with that hanging over my head.

i like to play with tribe mates i can trust and who trust me, we don't always get that on a platter, it's something u have to work towards in the game. u meet new ppl and u build on it, occasionally u meet someone and it just clicks in place.

regarding the mails nav, i really don't recall u mailing me after the censoring incident, tamp mailing yeah but lafie and i didn't get alot of mail, i don't recall hearing from u but i am sorry u felt snubbed. ur conclusion that my lack of response was over that incident just shows me we don't really know each other as well as we may have thought. anyway all thats gone now huh, i hope so cos as i said, i just wanna play, play for fun.

Anyways really enjoyed my first few days playing with ya.. but then the communication dropped, maybe because of lack of time or some other reason, u stopped coming on gtalk as well. Have fun :)