TR and *TA

• Thread starter The Beast of Burden
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sorry Im kinda slow.. Earlier on I saw A declaration where TA* declared on TR.. I am pretty sure at least... then they sais.. Disregard this post it was a mistake.. something along those lines.. On the auto updater I now see TR is gone and in its place *TA... Can someone please enlighten me??

DeletedUser

TR's best player quit after getting no support from TR against *TA and rather than join *TA felt it better to just quit. Straight from the source :)

DeletedUser

*TA have nice cluster down there now xD hehe! now just need to organize TR players!

DeletedUser86305

TR's best player quit after getting no support from TR against *TA and rather than join *TA felt it better to just quit. Straight from the source :)

Well we nobled him out bc he attacked a member of our tribe. we never had any issues with TR as a whole. And we never invited him so i dont know what you mean by "rather than join *TA"

Biscuitsngravy

Well we nobled him out bc he attacked a member of our tribe. we never had any issues with TR as a whole. And we never invited him so i dont know what you mean by "rather than join *TA"

..Cough..cough...

DeletedUser

Is it me, or does this essentially mean that TA gained a colony that doesn't attack, but rather spreads like mold?

I'm sorry, but what is the advantage of having mold? Hopefully its not contagious

DeletedUser

Well they'll knock the cowardly-ness out of 'em then, and they'll be... A rash instead. :D Rashes are annoying.

Biscuitsngravy

Is it me, or does this essentially mean that TA gained a colony that doesn't attack, but rather spreads like mold?

I'm sorry, but what is the advantage of having mold? Hopefully its not contagious

Just you wait

DeletedUser

Alright well thank you guys for clearing that one up for me :)

Can you please delete this Pki this is no point to this thread anymore, my question was answered perfectly.