Traco

DeletedUser101120

... i dont know if this belongs in this part of the thread or not so move it need be....

BUT calling all ex TRACO members, remember those days... I am phillies123, but im currently co playing my bud will on world 56 where we are number 7 in the world....

I would like anybody interested in starting something up again on another world or just even up for a chat to contact me... A few old members have been contacted and Sean should be contacting some more for me.... Dukes.... Please pass the word on to old traco members who may be in your tribe.... Thanks!

lightgod44

Whats traco? I dont remember the tribe you sure you got the right world?

DeletedUser

ye, its the right world. people like mimoy.mimaw, nicky381, ELordl and stingrat123 have been in that tribe, before switching to *TA.

DeletedUser101120

yea camel your correct, please have them contact me if you know any of them. Either on here or by creating a phony account on 58. I have already talked to sean (stingrat)

DeletedUser

Nicky and Elordl quit 39 a long time ago, not sure if anyone has contact with them anymore.

And Lightgod, remember that tribe that was just one huge cluster at the border of K24&34?
That was Traco. :p

lightgod44

Oh TR is what i remember not the official name :) i still got a map of them hehe

DeletedUser

hey!! i`m here... i thought i still had you on skype phillies... i`m on world 56 as well.. co.playing someone.. :|

i quit 39 already..for some reasons and RL issues. but i'm not sure if i will join you in your plans.. i might.. i might not... depends.. heehe.. :p

DeletedUser101120

Thanks guys ive PMd Mimmoy... If anyone wants to chat or just interested in playing with me in upcoming worlds or current worlds send me a shout!