Transformers Recruiting, K45/35 Only.

DeletedUser

A tight knit of friends from previous worlds who have excelled not only together but individually too. K45 will be our dominating continent. Any questions? Ask ingame. Here are the standard requirements anyway;

1) Minimum of 4 hours per day of activity on this world
2) While experience is preferred, relative “newbies” will be accepted if they have a strong desire to learn and become better.
3) Tribal participation is key, all members will be required to read the forum twice per day, even if they don’t post. Failure to participate in tribal affairs may result in instant dismissal.
4) Any and all grudges held against any player(s) from incidents on previous world(s) must be forgiven and forgotten. I don’t want people bringing unnecessary baggage and stress into the tribe.
5) We are playing on an English server, and to that end a decent level of written English is required.
6) You must be in K45, or very close to the border in surrounding K's
7) You will be required to fill out a set of upto 20 questions
8) Skype is a requirement.

Note: I doubt any applicants(if any) will make it through the recruitment process but every cool tribe has to have it's thread in this section :icon_cool:

Optimus Prime,
Leader of T*F

DeletedUser

Thanks to everybody who PM'ed me. 1-2 actually made it in.

Keep the requests comng :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Member limit is too low and I see no need to at this stage so, no :)

DeletedUser

You guys will do fairly well me thinks. Though there are several established decent tribes in the area