Trbes that dont let you in if you arent from their country.

DeletedUser

We should start listing them so that we have an excuse to attack them. Its not like we really need one anyways, I would just feel like I'm doing it for the well being of tribalwars though.

DeletedUser

Any tribe that spreads themselves out across the world is bound to be killed by those local tribes. By the way just look at rankings --> continent tribes. The ones on top are always local tribes.

DeletedUser

Any tribe that spreads themselves out across the world is bound to be killed by those local tribes. By the way just look at rankings --> continent tribes. The ones on top are always local tribes.

I'd like to disagree.

I think most of those tribes fall apart but not all. Having a huge number of players in one continent will eventually slow the growth of its members. A strong tribe needs to be somewhat spread out to have breathing room, yet have some members within a few square for support if needed.

DeletedUser

I think Dastyruck did not mean the tribes that won't let you join them because of your location in TW, he meant the tribes that don't let you in if you are not from a specific country in the real world.

DeletedUser

I think Dastyruck did not mean the tribes that won't let you join them because of your location in TW, he meant the tribes that don't let you in if you are not from a specific country in the real world.

exactly. its like discrimination.

DeletedUser

In that case, I 100% agree.

I thought he was one of those people from one of those countries that add letters in random spots. At least if I misspell a word its from dyslexic typing or honestly not knowing how to spell it.

How do you spell misspell?

Oraman

100% agree. I don't mind patriotism much but this, i do not like.

DeletedUser

Guys, use the search function please.
There have already been so many threads about this, this discussion is getting old. Whenever a new thread of this sort start, soon after a flame war begins.

DeletedUser

well then start a list in any of them. give us names and an Igm you received that proves so.