~TRD~ vs Under

DeletedUser108642

Just wonder what people think of these two tribes going against each other. Who do you think would win? I know KE is fighting Under but on Unders rear end facing K25 theirs little fights breaking out between my tribe and Under and only last night i myself joined in on the fight ;)

Personally I think their leader is a bit full of himself and likes to say everything is ether a threat or makes arguments out of little stupid things. Their leader by the way is palitin and he so far has yet to show me he knows what hes doing. I mean calling one of my members a refugee when all they had for proof was that their was a "PLAN" to attack him dose not make him a refugee. Give me a break!!!:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

natural born killer

Just wonder what people think of these two tribes going against each other. Who do you think would win? I know KE is fighting Under but on Unders rear end facing K25 theirs little fights breaking out between my tribe and Under and only last night i myself joined in on the fight ;)

Personally I think their leader is a bit full of himself and likes to say everything is ether a threat or makes arguments out of little stupid things. Their leader by the way is palitin and he so far has yet to show me he knows what hes doing. I mean calling one of my members a refugee when all they had for proof was that their was a "PLAN" to attack him dose not make him a refugee. Give me a break!!!:icon_twisted:

Just wondering how this turned out for ya >>>> Oh ya you merged together>>>Gotta love TW>>>>Do you still feel this way about what is now your leader ?

/facepalm

natural born killer

It is boring to you because there is no relevance to you , so if its boring to you move on , your post is not needed.

But believe it or not there are more people on the forums than just you.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just wondering how this turned out for ya >>>> Oh ya you merged together>>>Gotta love TW>>>>Do you still feel this way about what is now your leader ?

/facepalm

I doubt that they had a other choice but to merge. With KE attacking their members, just look at their ODD ranking :p

DeletedUser108642

True that :D lol, this post can be deleted if some one can delete it please.

Killer Raven ;)