tribalwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not true, I have already won a world so been there and done that. There are only a few ex DNY players even here so you making these statements is an insult to the tribe.

Did you win that world by backstabbing, deceit and subterfuge? Your actions in this world make me question the validity of your acchievements. You dont have to be a good player to recruit. The skills needed to fight...well, thats a different story. Also, you talked in one of your last points about not recruiting apathy players (as being your only war you didnt recruit to win), as I remember you recruited several at the start of the war, similar to now.

DeletedUser

Did you win that world by backstabbing, deceit and subterfuge? Your actions in this world make me question the validity of your acchievements. You dont have to be a good player to recruit. The skills needed to fight...well, thats a different story. Also, you talked in one of your last points about not recruiting apathy players (as being your only war you didnt recruit to win), as I remember you recruited several at the start of the war, similar to now.

Please quote me where I said I did not recruit any apathy players, I would love to see it as I do not remember discussing anything about the Apathy war in this thread.

It is pretty simple nemesis, these Jester players were looking for a way out had they not joined us then they would have left Jester and formed their own tribe. Since I need fresh blood for Axte I chose to recruit them. Our skills have been proven when as a small tribe we knocked out the #1 tribe on 2 occasions along with another top 10 tribe. As far as how our tribe in W12 won the world, I will leave that discussion on the W12 forums as this is Axte not DNY.

DeletedUser

Please quote me where I said I did not recruit any apathy players, I would love to see it as I do not remember discussing anything about the Apathy war in this thread.

It is pretty simple nemesis, these Jester players were looking for a way out had they not joined us then they would have left Jester and formed their own tribe. Since I need fresh blood for Axte I chose to recruit them. Our skills have been proven when as a small tribe we knocked out the #1 tribe on 2 occasions along with another top 10 tribe. As far as how our tribe in W12 won the world, I will leave that discussion on the W12 forums as this is Axte not DNY.

Sorry, it wasnt you, was another player in your tribe:

1 is my count at this point, we didn't recruit most of Apathy and they fell apart with their own internal issues.

Same thing though.

DeletedUser

Ok, where to start...

First of all, I'm locking this thread because while there are some technically legal posts in here, the vast majority of the thread is cheating accusations and rebuttals, and a whole load of posts which really shouldn't be on the forum. Rather than delete 90% of the thread in order to save a conversation which isn't even on-topic, I'd rather lock it and let another thread about an actual war, should it be needed, be created in its place.

Now to the reason that I'm locking this. This thread is essentially one big bucket of flaming and cheating accusations, as I have already stated. As the vast majority of you know, and as all of you SHOULD know, cheating accusations and ban discussions aren't allowed on the forum, for reasons that should be obvious to you all after seeing this thread. There is nothing here but flame after flame after flame, all of which have done nothing to help the general atmosphere of the forum, and a lot of which are very close if not over the limit of what should be allowed under normal circumstances, again, as I'm sure a lot of you are aware.

Seeing as I am not familiar with this forum, I am leaving the more specific decisions regarding the behaviour of certain users to those moderators who are more familiar with how this forum has been being moderated, when they come online, and so those of you who have broken the rules sufficiently to warrant punishment will have to wait and see if you got lucky or not. Regardless, I am locking this for now because it is contributing nothing but a whole lot of animosity and bad feeling to the forum, and is certainly not a discussion which should have been allowed happen in the first place.

If you have and questions, comments or opinions that you would like to express about any of this, feel free to PM me, and I will do my best to answer you as best I can.

~Petn

Status
Not open for further replies.