Tribe COA (the good, the bad and the ugly)

Mr Redpath

​Tribal COA

Hey world 72ers Im a member of ~VA~ a new up and coming tribe down on the south west corner of the world and we may be interested getting a new clever, cheeky and eye catching COA.

But I would like to ask you guys of your thoughts of the best COA's that world 72 already has. Some interesting ones I might add.

In this forum post:

1. Favourite
2. Worst
3. WTH?

So on to my post:

1. My favourite COA has to be Kinky just for the sheer cheekiness of the COA. I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of the male audience will enjoy this one also.

2. I think the worst COA for world 72 belongs to SOUTH .. Spongebob... Really?

3. My wth vote goes to 800813. Seriously that COA? I don't know what to make of it, along with the tribe abbreviation and along with the tribe name. It just makes no sense in an interesting way.

So guys, lets see what your thoughts are? This forum is just a matter of opinion, please don't try to start flaming other people. just try to keep it as simple as posting your 3 COA's :)

DeletedUser111538

A CAPTCHA is a program that protects websites against bots by generating and grading tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.

It's a part jibe at botters and it was also a suggestion within the tribe that we were going to change the tribe tag daily (like how bot protection changes each time) because we were known for our name changing quite often as they were removed by mod :-( The tribal wars bot protection is 6 numbers. 800813 is 6 numbers which also means something else which we thought was funny so we stuck with it instead of changing daily.

The picture is of people being paid a very poor wage farming for people so seeing bot protection all the time :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These are my choices from the top 25.

1. Favourite:
I was going to say Cruel, but their CoA is just a shutterstock image that still has the stamp on it. :icon_redface:
So =) gets my vote.

2. Worst
Besides the tribes that don't have a CoA at all, BACON's is my least favourite.

3. WTH?
Turtle - why are you breeding llamas and turtles together? Mutant animals are definitely a 'wth' moment.

Mr Redpath

A CAPTCHA is a program that protects websites against bots by generating and grading tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.

It's a part jibe at botters and it was also a suggestion within the tribe that we were going to change the tribe tag daily (like how bot protection changes each time) because we were known for our name changing quite often as they were removed by mod :-( The tribal wars bot protection is 6 numbers. 800813 is 6 numbers which also means something else which we thought was funny so we stuck with it instead of changing daily.

The picture is of people being paid a very poor wage farming for people so seeing bot protection all the time :icon_rolleyes:

Ah very clever.

DeletedUser

Favourite: Kinky, nothing biased, on a serious not, i actually like SYPES a lot
Worst: TKWSN, what even is this?
WTF: Bacon, i am a little confused by this

Asylum Escapee

Favourite: Kinky, nothing biased, on a serious not, i actually like SYPES a lot
Worst: TKWSN, what even is this?
WTF: Bacon, i am a little confused by this

uncultured swine

It is from monty python and the holy grail

DeletedUser

Best : Cruel - mmm Nice and simple

Worst : Turtle - The fact that it's not 300x200 pisses me off :|

Weirdest: Bacon - Just ... odd

DeletedUser

Best: Kaboom- I like pandas. That's only reason why I like it haha

Worst: VA- RED, why haven't you and Tex made VA's CoA of me yet?!?!

Weirdest: MOAR ! - *shudders*

DeletedUser

oh, i understand the reference, of the knights who say ni, i thought you were referring to Bacon's COA

DeletedUser

The Good: Personally I think BACON has a sweet COA along with ++TD++

The Bad: Normally, I think a warrior alligator would look cool, but in the case of GATORS's COA, it looks dumb

The WTFBBQSAUCE: PP's mushroom cloud clown face scares me.

DeletedUser113868

The Good: Personally I think BACON has a sweet COA along with ++TD++

The Bad: Normally, I think a warrior alligator would look cool, but in the case of GATORS's COA, it looks dumb

The WTFBBQSAUCE: PP's mushroom cloud clown face scares me.

Yay finally someone likes our COA :D <3

DeletedUser

how come? I think it is currently one of their best assets ;P

Like your personal COA, little scary though lol

DeletedUser

how come? I think it is currently one of their best assets ;P

Like your personal COA, little scary though lol

Granted, with the selection they have for alligator warrior pictures it is among the best, but when I think alligator warrior, I personally want to see more of a humanoid alligator.

(somewhat in this direction)

Reptile-mortal-kombat-35374757-200-260.gif

Once again, to me personally the current picture they use reminds me of Orcs in a way. What I mean by that is they look intellectual stupid. I'm more afraid of a warrior that looks like they have both brain and strength. You don't need giant brawn to be scary.