tribe needed

DeletedUser

Hey people,

I'm searching for a temporary tribe to be in. I just want to talk to somebody because otherwise this game isn't much fun.

I'm also tooo handsome to be alone!

I joined W19 yesterday so i barely have any points.

My name in W19 is Epe-B1 And I'm located in K70, if you're intrested.

-Epe-B1

DeletedUser

come join my clan

join my tribe my tribe is better then noting

DeletedUser50192

Is that meant to be retired? And mate seriously. The chances of you finding a good tribe to join are slim to none. The player's who veiw the forums tend to all be in tribes way out of your league. Try just asking the biggest tribe in your K for an invite:icon_idea:

DeletedUser50192

Nope I didn't

.. and tromboner your making yourself look awful silly. Why don't you just tell everyone your real alias!?!

DeletedUser

The number one tribe is a familly tribe with 8 brother/sister/grandma/grandpa/aunt/nephew/and the rest of the familly tribes. ;P

and yeah, that's supposed to be retired, thanks :)

well, I'll just wait till I'll grow a bit bigger... untill then, i'll continue farming :)

DeletedUser46615

Jerry i heard you say in mail you were going to give him an invite

DeletedUser50192

Doubt it, we don't recruit players on the other side of the world:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no one ever go to the tribe called time. your full potential will be wasted!!

DeletedUser

ok I will be honest with you I doubt you will get any where in this world if you just started yesterday

DeletedUser

no one ever go to the tribe called time. your full potential will be wasted!!

lol but that trib is beast. you were obviously booted or somtheing for good reason. me knows Dekzy, he knows what hes doin! (or i think he does anyway...)