tribe .ro (triburile.ro)

DeletedUser

join us here ex-triburile.ro players! lets make a strong ro-team!

DeletedUser

sunic, please change your tactics. Rather than helping someone by saying 'wrong section mate', you say 'get out of our forum!!!!! Your tribe will fail! Lets tie him to a tree and burn the tree!' Or is that just me.....

DeletedUser

sunic, please change your tactics. Rather than helping someone by saying 'wrong section mate', you say 'get out of our forum!!!!! Your tribe will fail! Lets tie him to a tree and burn the tree!' Or is that just me.....

^this.

DeletedUser

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh!! See, just learn from me, >.< In no time, after following my example, you'll go from potential mod to flame artist of the week, lol. Which someone should make, a competition for.

DeletedUser

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh!! See, just learn from me, >.< In no time, after following my example, you'll go from potential mod to flame artist of the week, lol. Which someone should make, a competition for.

Or the most infractions on w44 forums:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_confused:
I rather my tactics :D
Btw, U don't remember me from W38, do you? :D heh ;)