Tribe- -TC- Team Canada

DeletedUser

I created a tribe in K34, at the moment I'm accepting everyone, hoping to build a tribe of canadians, but anyone can join, I'm a fairly experienced player that can help new players become better, if you want to apply msg

u6s5l

thanks,
u6s5l

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked you couldn't make Nationally based tribes.

§12) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. English should be the only used language since it is the only language that is understood by everyone! All profiles, descriptions and in-game forums must be written in English. It is not allowed to create tribes exclusively for one nationality or language and/or to exclude other players because of their nationality. There will be no replies to support requests written in other languages. Repeated violations of that rule will lead to an account ban.
If an ingame message written in a language other than English is reported by the recipient a punishment might be given.

DeletedUser27166

You idiot

Canadians primary language is English how retarded are you, the speak French also but primary is English. I think you should go back to school

DeletedUser

Canadians primary language is English how retarded are you, the speak French also but primary is English. I think you should go back to school

The point being made was that you could not make a tribe based on nationality.

DeletedUser27166

he

He also said that other nationality's could join