tribe wanted email me

DeletedUser

:heavycavalry::scout:i need a tribe to help me went a person who is 6000 points strong and wont stop attacking im curritly form mod in my tride i would be glad to to that with any tride:icon_razz::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

Are you kidding?

If you're serious, feel free to ask me for an invite in-game. I'd love an experienced forum moderator. Unless I understand you wrong. Which is quite easy. Are you looking for a tribe to join, or do you want someone to join yours?

balaclava

:heavycavalry::scout:yey for horses:lightcavalry:

I think you should have posted in the tribes section. This is P&P, and here we are inclined to disagree with everything you say.

To carry on from what I just said, do you, rollercoasterjocky (if that is your real name) have any evidence of your forum moderating prowess? Or are you lying?
I joke, tribes section foo

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your under attack and you want to join someone else's tribe? That is very sad. Experienced mod or not you wouldn't be worth my kitchen dishes in my tribe. :lol:

Watch out for my :spear:! Their over level 9000! :lol:

DeletedUser

:heavycavalry::scout:i need a tribe to help me went a person who is 6000 points strong and wont stop attacking im curritly form mod in my tride i would be glad to to that with any tride:icon_razz::lightcavalry:

I concurr with Balaclava, do you have any proof of your previous experience as a forum moderator?

What are your demands for surrender?

How will you cope with the daily doings of a larger scale tribe?

Can you also make coffee?
Black, no sugar, no cream.

Send it to my office in 5minutes, will you Darleen?

DeletedUser

Being a forum mod for such a big tribe is hard work. Are you able to handle all the pressure involved in keeping the communication flowing smoothly? What past officer and mod experience do you have?

What is your favorite ink to write with? Do you use an inkwell? If you do what is the color of the inkwell? What is my favorite color? If you can guess it then what? Why do I ask so many questions? Why is a refugee asking for aid? What do refugees bring to a tribe besides empty villages? Why am I so critical of refugees?

Am I a refugee? What color shorts am I wearing? Does this matter to you? Will you ever see this post? If not how will you answer me? Do you like cookies and milk? Can you bring them over for the party tomorrow?

I <3 cookies!!! oh and don't forget the milk!!!

DeletedUser

Moved to correct forum.

The redirect will disappear in a few days :)

DeletedUser

hint

Basically you cauld say that you dont use a color for your main body of text but you use a sign color suckh as:

"*judgedreadd5894*" (color code #0000ff)

Are you able to determan wether a topic has been finished with and needs archiving/deleting or will the be need for it in the future(close or long term)

Under what cercumstances should you delete a activity check?

In what order do you cycle through the forum tabs?

What do you do if a person is posting the same topic/worded differently in multiple tabs?

Can you handle the maintanances of 200+ posts a day
if yes can you handle 2000+
if yes 20000+

How many hours a day do you have free to mob/play.

All these questions and one that havent been asked should be answered in detail.

Maybe post references of tribes you have modded for ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Judge Dread was an AWFULL movie btw -.-
I mean.. even though it is our good old Rambo playing the dork, it still blows :p

DeletedUser

Meh.

Forum modding is easy!
I just delete all the posts i dont like and keep the ones that say im really great...

I have 2 posts in all my forums at present...
Both from me... :icon_razz:

Some one started talking about getting attacked, but it did'nt include how sexy i was, so i deleted that...

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
:icon_wink: