Tribe

DeletedUser

Im just looking for a tribe expanding in pockets around my village at (552|499) K45. Send me an invite or a msg and if I like what I see Ill join.

I do not want a "pacifist" tribe or one that allies everyone. Nor do I want a tribe that randomly recruits. Been there done that.

Edit:

Im having a little trouble here people. Ive been accepting invites only to find complete total newbies who have no idea what they are doing and I end up pulling them along on a string. I dont want to do that. If you invite me you darn well better have your stuff together because im not going to lead your tribe for you. If I wanted to do that I would have made my own tribe. Ive joined 4 or 5 tribes now only to find that are in a state of total chaos and the duke is a complete idjit who doesnt know what to do. This is quite annoying when youre judging a tribe based on membership and you find the big tribe is really just a lucky one who went on a random recruitment spree and you poorly misjudged their character! I want a strong and efficient tribe! Understand?

Last edited by a moderator: