Tribes not in Top 20,

DeletedUser

seriously man drop it.We have been asked to stay on topic now stop being childish your not on the playground now.Let your troops do the talking

Like I've said, it is on topic. I'm talking about the failed tribes of GOO & PURGE.

DeletedUser

To be fair i like you guys at Diamond and i agree that GOO/PURGE from what i've heard seem to be the same crappy mass recruit tribes we all have to deal with.

But i also think this topic has heard enough about them, if you wish to post stats and attacks, argue your superiority/their inferiority can you make a separate topic about it, i tend to switch off and stop reading after hearing the same stuff days on end, i'd like to hear about some new promising non top 20 tribes. :)

DeletedUser

But i also think this topic has heard enough about them, if you wish to post stats and attacks, argue your superiority/their inferiority can you make a separate topic about it, i tend to switch off and stop reading after hearing the same stuff days on end, i'd like to hear about some new promising non top 20 tribes. :)

No words have been more true than this. I would like to hear about tribes that have determination and the will to tough it out in the wilds that is world 37

Faetzy

To be fair i like you guys at Diamond and i agree that GOO/PURGE from what i've heard seem to be the same crappy mass recruit tribes we all have to deal with.

Thanks Kev, well GOO merged with Purge to take us out, they had 90 members we have 33, they had us out numbered 3:1, however we made our plans set our attack time, sent some fakes, and they have disbanded and purge retreated back to P.R (Purge Reunited).

Faetzy

FATAL preached me for a merge :D, although i understand they had insane on there backs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but funnily enough they asked us to merge into them, and the duke believed he had god like powers to make us merge into them :eek: