Tribes to look out for

mattcurr

chriss mother truckin hoppy. No-one is on the farming talent of back in the day man, so no-one to watch out for that you would consider a threat, mainly tier 2/3 players left in tw the bottom end player is better than it used to be

DeletedUser117086

it will be interesting to see how kitty and O2 interact early game. even if they chose to ally or nap, troubles will likely arise as no real front can be drawn. they are basically on top of each other.

it is also unfortunate for them to have so much farming competition.

prediction: The first war will be in k45.

stealthy you have some nice competition in your k ;)

DeletedUser121106

From a quick glance O², Hype, Rim Us look promising.

DeletedUser84793

it will be interesting to see how kitty and O2 interact early game. even if they chose to ally or nap, troubles will likely arise as no real front can be drawn. they are basically on top of each other.

it is also unfortunate for them to have so much farming competition.

prediction: The first war will be in k45.

stealthy you have some nice competition in your k ;)

yes i agree,I have already had words with the duke of kitty..the two top players seems a bit shady..as for the K..I expect to have full control with no problems..and the tribes who will work with me in a fair deal will be safe...i make no lies or tell stories here..my word is golden! if other tribes in k45 wants to help build up their security and play with honor,i will work with those tribes..if not we will destroy them no questions asked! i have no problem working with tribes in k45 for peace....if their intentions is a no threat policy to *TWPC* Tribe. I will continue to work with other top tribes in this k and keep diplomacy fair and balanced.

DeletedUser122284

Don`t look for tribes.

Look for my fatty cute curves ;)

DeletedUser122284

And for my little demons, Fluffadadangerous and namikaze with small "n" :D

DeletedUser117086

Look out for NOHYPE.
amazing lineup, incredible skill combined with excellent tribe theme. My prediction for the world winning tribe

Lord Arbalester

02 has Majeste the former duke of BiP that won a world.Definently a good tribe.
MAD and SubV also very very nice tribes.
ODIN and Four idk them,maybe they go far maybe they last till the end of the week
Hype family i cant figure out are they all 3 together or who is fighting who,but definantly all 3 are serious tribe that might go to the end game easely