Trippin over j00

DeletedUser

Now that my account is deleted, I'd like to say bai. Why would I quit TW? Well it all starts with a new attitude towards "things" and the way they affect you.

TW is:
1. repetitive
2. easy
3. time consuming
4. worthless for RL

So with those characteristics established, I sat down and thought "What to do...wut tu du?" Then it hit me! It was kthxbai time!! :icon_biggrin:

Leaving has very little to do with the staggering amount of bitch players (note i use the word "players" loosely, as most of the players on w25 aren't real players but rather account builders). They will suffer the most when they realize that they spent hundreds of dollars and countless hours of time just to have the world close later on and lose everything. I am not that foolish to stick around. :)

So.....
kthxbai

P.S. My hat goes off to Ray for leaving w25. He made a wise choice. I wish only for my real life enemies to be playing this game!

DeletedUser

razdds, you always represented yourself well in the forums, and I'm sure you will be missed

good luck IRL :)

DeletedUser81371

Bye matt ;( U will be missed. Stay on skype :p the DVADER chat wud be boring without u lol

DeletedUser

you'll be missed..THE GREATEST POINTWHORE..lol..

btw..gl irl dude..God Bless(and i mean any) You!..

DeletedUser

and nothing of importance was lost

ILU raz, have my babies.

alexmichie

Unfortunately B-RAN is right and the real Ray has left the Building

DeletedUser

Ray left the building and has moved into Death Whisper's house along with me. Party in the hot tub!