troops when nobled

DeletedUser

what would happen to my troops if they were stationed in another of my villages and the village they belong to got nobled?

DeletedUser

oh, ok, just that on W25 they then belonged to the village that they were stationed in.

DeletedUser

is there any way of making them belong to that village without training them?

tomasl

no i think you are mistaken about w25 unless it was a completely dif game i didnt play that far back

DeletedUser

oh, ok, just that on W25 they then belonged to the village that they were stationed in.

I doubt it, but I could be wrong. I never played W25.

is there any way of making them belong to that village without training them?

If you are thinking of Army camps, some newer worlds have them I think. Not w43.

---------------

This also might be something for the general section, rather than here.

DeletedUser

I think it depends on which World,
they stayed at W15 but didnt stay in W35

DeletedUser

that never happened, and it still doesn't. i play w25, and that has never happened on any world (as far as i know...) and probably will never happen. players shouldn't really be rewarded with troops in another village, if they lose a village.

DeletedUser

Why are noobs still starting in W43? its not like you have a chance of success starting this late (yes I know there can be exceptions to this, don't even bother flaming because i am referring to this individual player only.)

Go start on w49 you will enjoy it more.

DeletedUser

That is wrong. I played w25 and if the troops are out of the village when it is nobled they are gone. Don't know what w25 you played in :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yah the troops will be gone in any world..... Don't know about the camps cause I don't play the new world

if it's someone elses troops in your villa, well that wouldn't make sense because the villa have to be cleared for you to nooble it

If it's your troops and that are away when the village is noobled.... Even if that are in some other villege hiding thay just dissapear when the villa is noobled by other player...... Or if the villa turned barb due to Other player quiting ( the one that sent u the support in the first place )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59845

If it's your troops and that are away when the village is noobled.... Even if that are in some other villege hiding thay just dissapear when the villa is noobled by other player...... Or if the villa turned barb due to player quiting

Troops stay in villages when they go barbarian.