Trying To Clear Something Up

DeletedUser

lol starting war for that ?Its not worth it stick your going to loose anyway :L

DeletedUser

run Wicker, Run!

well seems SFX are going to be farmed continuously by URL......... but they already knew that was going to happen didnt they?

DeletedUser

What part of 3 warnings didn't you get... Maybe URL needs to shove off a bit? And am I not aggressive?

DeletedUser

DrSneider you do have a point... I never really thought of that... more points probably means more lvls on your resource camps meaning more army.

yep I'm a noob :p

Havent read every post in this, but the only people that complain points mean nothing are those that cant keep up. Considering the majority of you keep to a rule, 1 troop per point, surely you'd prefer your points to be higher?

DeletedUser

What part of 3 warnings didn't you get... Maybe URL needs to shove off a bit? And am I not aggressive?

If someone in your tribe is a dedicated farm this early on. You have a problem. If players in your tribe can't fend for them selves against one person, you have a problem.

I think you need to think of your losses you are taking now and the losses you'll take in the future and decide the best course of action.

You wouldn't let 25 people become farms to "try" and save the one player that will probably be a farm the rest of this world anyway would you? Wars over farms are stupid for the single reason that its so easy to get out of being a farm.

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post

Havent read every post in this, but the only people that complain points mean nothing are those that cant keep up. Considering the majority of you keep to a rule, 1 troop per point, surely you'd prefer your points to be higher?

what rule is this? i have more defensive troops than 1 troop per point and thats not even taking into account my offense and farming XD

of course, i'm a noob and will have absolutely no nuke when i go to noble a village :(

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post

what rule is this? i have more defensive troops than 1 troop per point and thats not even taking into account my offense and farming XD

of course, i'm a noob and will have absolutely no nuke when i go to noble a village :(

You really shouldn't mix your villages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You really shouldn't mix your villages :icon_eek:

First village becomes defensive after i establish my second village. Its sad to see all the axes go but it gives a nice ODA boost and takes care of anyone in my 15x15 that i need have been unable to make a farm due to my leet noobiness

But back on topic. why don't you just... cancel this one sided war?

DeletedUser

DrSneider you do have a point... I never really thought of that... more points probably means more lvls on your resource camps meaning more army.

yep I'm a noob :p

Damn, and here I thought I knew what I was doing. All these resources I have from farming I've been training troops. Then I had my barracks/stables running non stop so I leveled barracks and stables up. I still couldn't spend them so I leveled my HQ to speed it all up. Now you tell me if I have points I am noob. I will follow your pro advice and let my resources overflow so I can have a lot of troops and low points and be leet like you!

DeletedUser

At least he admit he is a nub...

Stick1289 today at 18:13
Hey Wickerman,

We seem to have overextended ourselves. I would like to propose peace. I'm tired of fighting atm. I now realize that our war was nothing but a war over your guys farming my noobs. I feel a bit ashamed that I stooped to these levels. I hope you take an offer of peace. Also it would be nice if maybe we had a 30 day nap and maybe we can extend it later.

I think it's time we put this war behind us and continue on with building. Up to you!

Regards,
Stick1289

DeletedUser

ATTAKK no reason to keep the flaming going when it's been resolved. What tribe you in btw? I want to see how long you will last.

DeletedUser

ATTAKK no reason to keep the flaming going when it's been resolved. What tribe you in btw? I want to see how long you will last.

Name: ATTAKK
Tribe: URL
Villages: 1
Average points per village: 2,576

DeletedUser

ah huh... -_-

think this is when I pick foot up open mouth and insert >.<