Tu

DeletedUser

New thread since the last one was spammed,

TU is currently recruiting players over 1k points.

We can ensure you a great time in our tribe, meet new friends, team upp agianst your enemies.

Send me an ingame message if your interested :icon_wink:

//Patrik

DeletedUser

And SOD is currently recruiting TU players 2k and over. So you got some guy next to you that you are worried about? Ask SOD for an invite, they love to use their tribal relationships to point whore invite.

DeletedUser

grr, im not trusting on patrik again. NEVER. i hate you patrik for this.. btw, patrik
was my acc sitter while i was watching an movie, now im not duke anymore and the tribe is an TU member-.-

Mozz06

grr, im not trusting on patrik again. NEVER. i hate you patrik for this.. btw, patrik
was my acc sitter while i was watching an movie, now im not duke anymore and the tribe is an TU member-.-

Well, as an "enemy" what did you expect.

Giggidy giggidy :lol:

DeletedUser

Xulliox, I am suprised you even know the website for tribalwars, thats how dumb you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10513

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :villagers: :))

DeletedUser

Okay I will do my bit for the TU recruiting drive. Come on people TU needs good players for the rest of us to farm. I have had to move on to the EPL people lately because all my local TU are playing dead. So be a pal and move on over to TU all you people who seek to live the agricultural lifestyle.