TW is not full of cheaters.

DeletedUser

I just want all of you to know that we had only 2 players banned for suspicion of automated game play. The wave of players today was for a calculator that was built into the browser that showed how much resources a farm should have.

You still had to read the amounts present, click and set up a raid like you would normally do. It made the information more handy, but the amount of human interaction was not reduced.

Please don't think ill of us TW.net, we love this game like you do and play it the same way you do. We aren't getting resources from thin air or anything devious.

I kept the description generic as possible admins. I just feel we are owed a chance to keep our remaining members in good light since they have stood up under scrutiny of the game staff.

DeletedUser

No flag no country. Those are the rules I've just made up.

DeletedUser833

Wait, more players got banned today?

Jeez...

Can you disclose how many?

DeletedUser

According to Hoodoo, we all stand accused of "not having fun." She's right, you know. It's no fun at all to be successful at a game, which explains why there are only 800+ active members of TW. :icon_rolleyes:

hoodoo said:
Devaine: They might be only seventh in the list, but that doesn't mean much. Only the points of the best 40 players are counted. There is no question that TW is the best tribe. They are well organised and have a lot of power.
I don't think it is a good idea to have a tribe like that. For different reasons. Others don't stand a chance, that's one point. But it's also in my opinion boring for them. I would not want to play if I have nothing to fear. But who is going to attack TW? nobody... How boring if I don't have to worry about that.
And then wait a bit longer. Very soon a lot of players will have 5 villages, or 10, or 20. And then there will be nothing more to do. I've seen this happen with smaller tribes as well. What happens then? Players start losing interest and stop playing. And the other players will get the villages. Great to get a lot of points, but where's the fun.

I would like to see that at some point TW actually joins into the fun of the game. Players play the game, not the tribe. Play each other as well. I know that won't happen though ...

DeletedUser

59 TW members were banned for using a calculator script that divided resources by 80 automatically so you would know how many lcav to send.

They totally had a leg up on me with my windows calculator. I was wondering why I couldn't keep up in points but NOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I don't want to turn this into a admin flame thread guys. Use one of the other ones.

I seriously intended this thread for our co-players to know what is going on.

DeletedUser

Falhawk and rovero are nazi apologists afraid of the train.

DeletedUser

Well... apparently using a glorified calculator is against the rules. I guess I should have not used my mouse either, considering that reduced the effort it would have taken me to tab through the textual links in my text web browser Lynx.

Tabbed browsers would also be a drastic infraction of reduced effort since that gives me the ability to open "many" links and click things in them quite quickly. Just for future references to everyone in TW (it seems your safe if you're not in that tribe) you might want to start only using browsers that can't open multiple windows and don't have tabs or built in calculators of any kind.

DeletedUser

LostAnge1 said:
Well... apparently using a glorified calculator is against the rules. I guess I should have not used my mouse either, considering that reduced the effort it would have taken me to tab through the textual links in my text web browser Lynx.

Tabbed browsers would also be a drastic infraction of reduced effort since that gives me the ability to open "many" links and click things in them quite quickly. Just for future references to everyone in TW (it seems your safe if you're not in that tribe) you might want to start only using browsers that can't open multiple windows and don't have tabs or built in calculators of any kind.

uh oh, I had better get rid of firefox ASAP!

I constantly tab things, world1 & world2. Villages to raid, i can send as many as 5+ raids in the same minute. hax! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

I've been banned for using bots apparently, and I'm on safari with OS X, and I don't even use Firefox, so I'm boggled.

DeletedUser

Using a MAC is clearly cheating because they don't crash, have less viruses and have the advantage of a one button mouse. Plus they speak Japanese.

DeletedUser

glenniosaurus said:
I've been banned for using bots apparently, and I'm on safari with OS X, and I don't even use Firefox, so I'm boggled.

sorry we can not discuss this topic, and this thread is therefore GESCHLOSSENED