TW PLus Utility

DeletedUser

Is there/can there be a TW plus utility for the speed server round. I want to be able to know who owned a village before it was abandonned, for example.

DeletedUser

I think they might upload one. But then again at the speed the server speed travels at, they might have trouble keeping it accurately updated.

DeletedUser

It could be awhile. TWP hasn't done W7. With less then a mouth left, by the time they get it it will be over.

DeletedUser

Tell me about it. What ever happened to good old BLACK!!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

really, that pinkcolor is annoying, can't you make it a bit more dark so at least everyone can read more easily!?

Sorry, but it's a requirement of RW that we always speak in public and in-game with our colors.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but it's a requirement of RW that we always speak in public and in-game with our colors.

you can write in blue purple pink or whatever, but at least he can make his pink readable

Last edited by a moderator:

Tangalor Firefoot

Highlight what he says, it works whenever there is hidden letters, I wanted to write in white.

DeletedUser

Highlight what he says, it works whenever there is hidden letters, I wanted to write in white.

by using pink I think he shown that he doesn't bother to annoy us (I honestly don't think I'm the only one concerned here). So I don't see why I should bother and waste my time highlighting his writing. He is ignored from now, so it's fine, I'm happy again :)

DeletedUser

Whatever floats your boat, he/she chose pink because they like that color. Are you discriminating against them because of that choice? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to report you, discrimination is strictly forbidden! Lol, yah.... Anyways, on-topic, I hope they do make a twplus section for the speed server. xD

well I don't think this kind of discrimination would grant me a ban ...

on topic, I feel like twplus is dieing ... the blog/news thingy are unused :/

DeletedUser

well I don't think this kind of discrimination would grant me a ban ...

on topic, I feel like twplus is dieing ... the blog/news thingy are unused :/

Ya I noticed that too, I was kinda dissapointed when I didn't get asked to be interviewed when BDAS fell. :icon_cry: