TW staff handling this badly?

• Thread starter -Cabana VS Drattuts-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok lets get this straight, we vote for settings we wanted. The settings in the world are incorrect and not what we wanted. The thread explaining the settings gets stealth edited with no official announcement.

Morthy then gives this as explanation on the 'World Restart' thread which is now closed

World won't be restarted. Speed and bonus village setting is correct I'm afraid.

WRONG. I thought there were bonus villages, so far I see no bonus villages

40 will be/is the limit

Well it will be the limit, but currently it's definitely not, because we can clearly see tribes with over 40 players, how are you going to handle this problem of getting them down to 40?

I don't like the fact the thread was closed after those un informative explanations, and nothing was even mentioned about the incorrect speed.

Poor show by TW staff, thanks for knocking my confidence in you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortuantely u can only join one world.

So u need to wait another 5 days

DeletedUser

Some people just find it difficult to admit to having made mistakes.

DeletedUser

There are no tribes over 40 members.

The no bonus villages and speed being 1x instead of 1.8x is a problem Innogames is having and not Tw staff.

I am personally not happy that the world was not opened with the settings - they changed them at the last minute before the world opened.

The beginner protection is at 3 days and tribes are at 40.

I understand you guy voted for these settings which makes it worse, I am going to try our hardest to get this fixed as I completely agree the settings should be what the players want.

DeletedUser

Indeed.. that is lame..
Instead of admiting the error and try to fix it.. they go "We`re right, you`re wrong" , close the discussion thread and that`s it. Pff.. wake up people, it`s not you who decide how we play! It`s us who voted, it`s us who pay for premium accounts..

DeletedUser

Ok so the problem's been done. No point in making a fuss about it.

The best thing TW Staff can do now is take the server down for an hour or so at a set time, change the world to the promised settings and continue.

Please do not restart the server.

xflamex

We all voted on the settings of the world and they should respect that and make them right!

DeletedUser

@ Lizy:

Rank Name Points of 40 best players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 NONAME 2.345 2.345 38 62 38 62
2 MoD 2.193 2.307 43

That's members :|

DeletedUser

@ Lizy:

Rank Name Points of 40 best players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 NONAME 2.345 2.345 38 62 38 62
2 MoD 2.193 2.307 43

That's members :|

Click their tribe, there are only 40 people there.

Read what I wrote guys, Im going to lock this thread so everyone can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.