TW: Therapy or Threat?

DeletedUser44759

A thread started in a drunken miasma of guilt, lol...

Shot a dog that was "worrying sheep" tonight on the anniversary of my best friends death in Croatia during the Independence war...then got VERY drunk.

Set me thinking..TW has acted as great therapy this last few years ....it's also taken over my lfe at times....how's it affected the rest of you guys?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I got addicted and i have low grades than ever. What do you think? :D

darkaniken2

I've dropped in grades since I started playing TW, but I don't feel TW has acually effected me much. But it is an addiction I'm trying to break. :D

DeletedUser

It slows me down when I'm trying to do my homework. It works however, I reward myself by letting myself cruise around these forums after I've done it all; just like now.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

My grades aren't happy during wartime but during the regular season its managable. Definatley can be a relaxant but can also work you up until you remember that its a game.

DeletedUser

Used to be addicted to TW .. now not so much anymore :icon_confused:

addicted to maple story now .. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i still get my 4.0 while being on TW as much as i do. just shows how awesome i am:lol:

DeletedUser

with lewder gone i feel a sudden urge to spam but it hasnt affected school detentions before detentions now

darkaniken2

I'm finally almost free of the addiction. W38 I have a co-player, and W41 I'm quitting. Computer problems do have their advantages. :p

DeletedUser198

Yeahhh i have co player for w38, thanks BFW ill never quit i promise =]

and w41 have someone watching it for me until i have the time to go back and on here w22 im just sitting back making coins ha