Tw Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As apart of our recent project to revamp our wiki we need YOUR HELP in doing so!

Our wiki includes everything from basic game information to help you play the game to things like a Tribeopedia!

I have created the Tribeopidea for world 36 and it needs the help of all players of world 36 to expand the guide!

http://wiki.tribalwars.net/wiki/Tribeopedia

That page explains how and what should be on a Tribes Wiki Page. Create an account today, and start building your tribes page. To create your page, go to world 36 & then edit your Tribes name into the appropriate spot.

So for instance if Im in The Soccer Lovers Tribe, I would click "edit" at the top of the screen, find the S section, and edit the first available spot(right now its spot 1) to say "Soccer Lovers Tribe"..preview, to make sure its right, and then save. I can then click on "Soccer Lovers Tribe and start building our page!

DeletedUser

Lizy, surely your tribeopedia is just a waste of time, as tribes will be coming and going every single day. People are not going to edit the pages, and keep it maintained, so you're going to have lots of outdated tribes in there.

Maybe this idea needs some good rethinking

Status
Not open for further replies.