Tw3

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Bad leadership and communication skills I see.

You've been living under a rock or simply choose to ignore 80% of everything that's written in the W2-forums?

It's clearly stated that LoL broke out from TW due to inactive leadership and a collapse of the TW High Council. I've also stated in atleast two posts, of which one is in this thread, that both TW4 and TW5 is tribes of inactives at this point. Please tell me how inactives are supposed communicate well? Please show one tribe where inactives communicate well with any kind of leadership? :icon_rolleyes:

Ururjay

OMG!! I should come here more often. I didn't realize it before now, but we would truly be better off if we split off from those bastards in Aten CE. Amazing that it took these TW, errrrrrrr former TW guys to point that out for me.

What I don't think these guys realize is that we may have evolved a bit in the past three and half years, or so, and I seriously doubt that even a few people are seriously taken in by these pathetic propaganda games. TW is still the enemy, and while they may have been weakened by a recent loss of morale, no one here seriously believes that they have suddenly all been overcome by a sense of individualism, and self determination.

TW is still, far and away, the only world power that is still a threat to take it all, and them pretending to break up, and trying to refocus the world's attention on an "Aten Scare" is just as tired as it was the last time we went through all of this.

This stuff might play on W38, or whatever number we are up to now, but I think that us few survivors, on this, the world with now the least number of active players, are a bit too jaded to buy any of this.

Scarus
you are my idol mate :icon_cool: