ultimate top ten players..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Don't you guys know? Winning a world, makes you like the best evarrrrr. (emphasis added, /sarcasm). On the one hand, it's nice to see the friendship and effect this guy had on the OP, but at the same time.... Badly executed thread idea.

DeletedUser62494

Sticking it out longer doesn't mean you're more skilled. If you'd like to understand why I welcome you to join near me on any future world (I'll pre-register and invite you into my area).

You were rank 2 when W29 ended. I was rank 1 on W29 much earlier and was the top member in DSL during its early stages. Based on your logic you should be able to start a new world near me and beat me in a 1 vs. 1, no?

Well if you were rank one in W29 I must ask this simple question. How did DSL have the top player in the early stages? I know for a fact that DarkTeam had the top player and then NME but never DSL.

DeletedUser

Well if you were rank one in W29 I must ask this simple question. How did DSL have the top player in the early stages? I know for a fact that DarkTeam had the top player and then NME but never DSL.

Showing some history there Slayer - long time no speak - There is a difference between being a top player at the beginning of a world, and at the end. There are different skill sets involved. Any player that was in DSL/NME cannot claim to have been the best in that tribe or world at any point in time, unless Madlax. pops her head in. Then she can claim the title :lol:.

DSL as a tribe had great players, but lets be honest most of the "elite" quit and left the rest of them to get on with it - I dont necessarily rate players who do that.

Dal

DeletedUser

Well if I stuck around on W29 John I would have to think my ODA would have been #2 possibly even #1 since all of my nukes were full when I quit since I was about to go onto a rampage. TLA had the best in world 29 except a few exceptions who left after NN dissolved luckily we got any that remain but slayer and his manipulation mikey with his constant nukes, Sam with his words and leadership. When I was there in the start since I been with TLA almost from the very start and my constant changing strategies which were not needed near the end which just any one could win then. John is one of the best overall and Jason the best defender I ever seen I even tried to limit my troops in an area since I wanted to lose those villages since my nobles were quite limited. He still took out many and Jess with her dedication to her tribe taking account sitting and Maks who did the same. Logboss and Dallock were the ones we got later but we made an unstoppable team and possibly one day that team will get back together again. So in my honest opinion TLA is the best I ever seen in all the worlds I ever played for we had the best in so many areas.

DeletedUser

Wow, cheers for derailing this thread to something about me Bert :)

Yes I finished second on W29 as an individual, and also as the sole duke of the first place tribe whom achieved 100% dominance after more then 3 years. I also grew my account from day 1 on my own, with only the occasional sit from a few friends when on holiday, getting married, the births of both my boys and the last one was when I was stuck in a hospital bed for a week.

I am proud of what I have achieved and it makes me blush to see my tribe's arch rival world forum "thug" Bert say such nice things about my placement in TW. I have always played a game where respect for tribemate and foe alike is very important.

Now I suppose the question is, am I the best in TW? NO, not by a long shot, I have played alongside and against players who are more skillful at back timing, sniping, tight trains, and any other element commonly referred to as the be all of skill in TW. I am pretty good at all of the above and so had not lost many villages to enemies which I was unable to take back, constantly followed the frontline around to ensure I was as active in every war as possible and was often one of the core targets in the wars.

I am here not to start a new tribe and bring it to victory, but just to gift away my winnings from W29 and relive the very early days, as this all seems very odd again, going from an account with over 3,000 villages to just 1.

I don't know anyone on this world, aside from those who were on W29, so I won't be commenting on the top 10 here, but my ultimate top 10 would include:

1. Mikey9Points
2. Logboss
3. Sobaks
4. jvincent (I want to be in there)
5. Iainr13
6. CliveUK
7. Homeini (aka WrittingFireAngel)
8. Damageboi123 (retired) (the greatest Duke of all time in my opinion)
9. Daryl1000
10. BigBert24

Very pleased too have made the list John.A good few ex w29 play this world and some have been in touch and are at present in other tribes.Im sure we will meet up again though in the future.

DeletedUser

I have noticed that I did not make your list John but seeing that I left TLA just to make people realize that you should not put people down then call it motivation then have the leadership back that decision upset me. I did not care about clusters or anything any more towards the end since the world was pretty much won. I just used that as an excuse to show people that no matter what you did for a tribe all is forgotten when you cause strife which I did. I never cared about my account since I was only here to play a war Game nothing more. True towards the end I had nothing to do or fight for then when I saw how someone who was very dedicated to TLA put down because she did not send enough from a sat account. I had to make a stand and even til this day everyone in TLA hated me for this but I truly dont care. True the boredom sat in as well which made it easier to do all this but who would ever want someone who would back the small fry and rollo along time ago did back them but at the end he just followed suit just like everyone else except me.

I am not the best in this game and doubt I could have even accomplished half of what I did without all the members of TLA doing their part. Also every time I suggested something at the end it was shot down then I did what I said and it worked flawlessly. Also I made sure to alienate myself from everyone in TLA. Since at the end I felt I did not deserve the win if everyone was against me so I left then not caring I forgot my password. It made life easy and simpler for the rest in TLA for how could I destroy what I help create. True I had plans but I always look at every angle for I am truly a heartless cold person.

My life create me and no one in real life or in game should ever like me in any way for I despise people for all they can see
is their own greed. I have no greed or even ponder having any but when you pretend to, it shows people's true colors. Now some people can say they are good hearted but when they are taught to believe in a certain way or go along what the masses are saying so they can fit in they are not much better.