uM - Examine Your Motives.

DeletedUser

Hello all!

So I'm here to do a little bit of recruiting and I hate to approach people in game really at this stage - You don't know what you expect of them.
But the externals will help me look at players who are interested and get a better taste on their potentials!

What does uM stand for? Ultimate Motivity - I hope some of you are clever enough to know what motivity actually means or just check our tribe profile, I'm nice enough to put it there for you!

Who are most of us? Most of us come from W76 (Ebola..) & some of us also played in W42 & W65 to the late stages - We are premade and a few invited after the world started.

The digits? This will just basically answer questions, we look to hit around the 30 members mark and a maximum of 35 members.. For our chemistry with players currently here, we are more assured about the possibilities of players dropping out from the tribe, basically, we have stuck together in other worlds and we will stick together here. (I tend to use the word chemistry a lot, although I mean it also but i promise you I wasn't thinking of Fifa..)

Currently anyway, we sit at 20 members & all of them actively growing.

Where are we based? We are based in K54, if this thread interest you but you haven't joined the world yet, then why don't you just ask me for an invite then you join up right near us?! Otherwise we hope to have you somewhere close to us, but that shouldn't cause much of a problem, this world is so damn tiny!

Our targets? What every other tribes targets should be, go to the end and win. But we actually have a feel that we can do it here for sure with what is currently building! But for now our short term goals are to survive the starting phase of this world, eat up all brown dots near us and kaboom we go from there.

Requirements? Skype, Ridiculous amount of farming & the ability to actually communicate with others. I suspect you all have that ability anyhow.

user_image.php

Lets do this!

DeletedUser

I think I'll have to, but I can't wait till you get close enough to get nobled from me on 76.

By the way this is W78 not W76 - and for your comment, you would turn down internals that are offered to you, free villages? Nobody would, so don't act all innocent when you probably can't fill your own boots anyway.