Um....

DeletedUser

The server lagged when i added Stable lv.1 to my queue and accidentaly added lv.2 aswell, but both levels required the same amount of time to complete (6:46mins), is supposed to happen, or should i send in a ticket?

darkaniken2

The time should auto-fix itself when one finishes. You could also queue up something else and rearrange the queue which should also fix the times. If neither of those work, then yes, you should sent in a bug ticket.

DeletedUser106209

Reminds me of a bug on W56 one day, when anything under a certain time period, would auto-complete.

Rebuild walls to lvl 10 or something automatically, noble nearby villas instantly, it was good lolz until the rollback.

DeletedUser

The builds for stables level one and two both take the same time I think? I'm not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug.

DeletedUser

That's the time difference it takes to produce the troops in the stables, i.e it is 4% faster to build an lc at level two than level one. That has nothing to do with build times.

Protip: As it is a lower percent it would mean building a level 20 stables would take a third of the time of building a level 1.

Still pretty sure I am right.

DeletedUser

No.
This.
4% time factor diffence.

Protip: Upgrading HQ reduces build times.

That's the time difference it takes to produce the troops in the stables, i.e it is 4% faster to build an lc at level two than level one. That has nothing to do with build times.

Protip: As it is a lower percent it would mean building a level 20 stables would take a third of the time of building a level 1.

Still pretty sure I am right.

Both are valid.

spaßkaninchen, I think abortion punch was referring to the point that if you upgrade your HQ, building others buildings such as the stables or warehouse etc will take less time.

You're also right with what you stated too.

DeletedUser106209

That's the time difference it takes to produce the troops in the stables
Sorry, my bad. The TW help wiki is terrible, I personally have reported numerous errors in the past, and they don't make things very clear.

DeletedUser

Sorry, my bad. The TW help wiki is terrible, I personally have reported numerous errors in the past, and they don't make things very clear.

I know I made that mistake before though, so I knew not to make it again :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The server lagged when i added Stable lv.1 to my queue and accidentaly added lv.2 aswell, but both levels required the same amount of time to complete (6:46mins), is supposed to happen, or should i send in a ticket?

You nub..