Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Giant-Rubber-Duck.jpg

Haw can it? I don't even.

Last edited by a moderator:

XenoBlade147

Hum very nice vagina?

does this mean first on a topic that will be deleted before i go to sleep today haha.

DeletedUser68103

that second post made me barf the owner of that deserves to be removed from earth noaw plox

DeletedUser68103

that second post made me barf the owner of that deserves to be removed from earth noaw plox

DeletedUser

Lmfao Indi. xD Ya nub.

And that second post... :| :| :| (puke)

debers

well hes been banned.... again.... can they not just block his ipaddress so he cant keep spamming a forum which there is no point him being on?

DeletedUser44567

well hes been banned.... again.... can they not just block his ipaddress so he cant keep spamming a forum which there is no point him being on?

haha there are millions of programs which give a new ip every second. there are zillion ways to ipban evade.

Burning GFX

Um but they take the Ip from your router not the Pc so this dont work my friend

deadsocks

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

debers

haha there are millions of programs which give a new ip every second. there are zillion ways to ipban evade.

yer ip on a router, which in the uk is normally 192.168.*.*

The ip that your computer browses the internet is determined by your internet service provider, which is totally different. normally uk again is something like 86.***.*** and so on and so forth. Each country is different. The other way thing they could do is ban his mac address, which means that computer can not access the site fullstop.

Status
Not open for further replies.