Under attack

Magic_J

rms7687 is attacking me again... it is already the third time in 2/3 days... I just hate it, all my troops are gone! and so are my resources...
Is there anyone who can support me? The coordinates are : (521|753)
He is coming within 2 hours and 45 minutes :(

please can someone help me? :(

grtzz Jana

DeletedUser2541

ummm not such a good idea to post your coords and the fact that your troops and resources are gone. thats basically saying "omg where am i? whats my name? can someone please come take over everything i own?"

DeletedUser3092

ummm not such a good idea to post your coords and the fact that your troops and resources are gone. thats basically saying "omg where am i? whats my name? can someone please come take over everything i own?"

So, Magic_J, want to tell us what level all your buildings are at? Any research? Any support troops on their way? Really, this is like posting your SSN or credit card number.

Joking aside, you may be better off sending in game messages to the people around you. Asking in the forum here isn't going to help much, if at all. Does this person attacking you have a rival or enemy tribe that could help you out? Did you build up your wall and defensive troops? Are you in a tribe? Make any friends in the area? If the answer to a few of these is "no" you may want to think about restarting. You could even try sending a message to the person attacking you.