Union of Ultimate Power - K98

DeletedUser

We, [ally]UP[/ally] are looking for active players willing to play the game with a bit of strategy, we do NOT want carebears. Please only contact if you have an established military consisting at LEAST of half a troop per point entering working on 1:1. As of now this isn't tribal wide but if you come in through me prepare to submit to a scouting team to determine your military size (i.e. if you are lying). You will however have a notation in your record of being confirmed which is a good thing, I'm rough on members who have been invited by other tribe mates and come to find out they never created an army and instead went crazy on HQ in an effort to *appear* powerful. Personally, I'd prefer you to be in K98.

You:
Understand that troops=power, defense, free resources
Are NOT from a enemy tribe , we don't care if you have intel - you are a spy and will do the same to us once you are afraid the other side is stronger
Play at the very very very minimum once a day. 5-10hrs a day preferred but as long as you can be online daily to get info and assault/defend if needed thats fine

We:
Will protect you, or die protecting you or assaulting villages/tribes that attack you. It doesn't matter if you are our lowest point guy or highest
Are in a minor skirmish with another tribe at the moment and I hope to keep at least 1 enemy on our maps,I believe a tribe is only as good as it's enemies.
Cordinate assaults , using twstats to gather information and launch times - this might demand you are online at a time you normally wouldn't be, if possible

I:
Don't like beggars, cowards, "I only have 10 axes" guys or carebears hoping to fill our map with light blue and worse, purples.
WILL scout you if you enter through me, I will give you ample notice to get your scouts out of your village , the scout report will go to our HC's and I will keep a copy.
Will most likely cordinate assaults defense through mail so you do not have to worry about checking the forum all the time but it is recommended.

Troop per point ratios should disregard scouts.

Send me an ingame mail and I'll respond shortly I am online all day long, every day.