Unofficial World Blog

Clueless.

The last interview you did was interesting... This comment in particular:

Abused Tampon said:
And of course I'm not afraid of 1st ranked player because I checked his past worlds and he has no past experience !

I checked your stats out and I can say that anyone near you has nothing to worry about because it is quite clear this is the only account you have played... :icon_biggrin:

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

In the future, branch out a little more. Just doing interviews can get a little tedious. Express your opinions on different tribes or have a say on what you feel about the world settings! Other than that, it was a good read :)

DeletedUser

I would like to extend my deepest apologies to all of you for being off schedule with my updates recently. Unfortunately, some real life trouble (including a lecherous (now ex) girlfriend) has happened which caused me to not be in the mood at all for interviews. I am terribly sorry that I took some time out for this, next week interviews and blog updates should be going good and strong! :D

In the future, branch out a little more. Just doing interviews can get a little tedious. Express your opinions on different tribes or have a say on what you feel about the world settings! Other than that, it was a good read :)

That's what I'll start doing, I was just waiting for stuff to happen so I can actually comment :D

Must say I am excited to see what the top 10 has to say :D

As am I, I hope it'll be good!

DeletedUser

The interviews are happening next week?
:(

Another week of point whoring i guess.

DeletedUser106614

should interview the duke of the soon to be rank 1 tribe

DeletedUser

The interviews are happening next week?
:(

Another week of point whoring i guess.

By next week I mean the week starting... so this Monday :D Hopefully Clueless. will be done tomorrow night, so that'll be up. Then to power through the rest of the top ten people :D

turnupthelights said:
should interview the duke of the soon to be rank 1 tribe

Who is this duke? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

.im playing this world and as of now this is the most boring world for me.just a bunch of show business.