who has a family tribe in the same K?

i rest my case :lol:

^^ ~@~ and ~@2~

that's who has a family tribe in the same K

congrats to DX, you are 1 step above ~@~
how so?
despite having 2 tribes in 1 K, ~@~ still fails to dominate their K

(insert random facepalm pic)

the funniest thing about ~@~ though, is they think New! is interested in working with them

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

They have 2 tribes in 1 K which they still fail to dominate and they think it has so impressed the #1 tribe in the world that they now want to work with them?

:icon_rolleyes:

my question for New!

since DX is under the same misunderstanding, what are you telling these fail tribes? and how many fail tribes are you lying to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Yeah DX are a failed tribe wondering will there be a war declaration I heard rumors of one happening on the DX family but have not seen it on the forums love war declaration on the forums.

Deleted User - 4669627

[12:25:20 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i checked the forum yesterday specifically for the declaration
[12:25:27 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: no public declaration from either side
[12:25:32 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: |-(
[12:25:39 AM] Jeff Jin: lawl
[12:25:42 AM] Jeff Jin: we will get to it

you did not hear it from me *whistles innocently*

DeletedUser1082

816940e60428f14200527e024b2185f9.png

yup, you heard it from me

shagohad

Yeah DX are a failed tribe wondering will there be a war declaration I heard rumors of one happening on the DX family but have not seen it on the forums love war declaration on the forums.
There was a proposed merge and then it was backed out of... then Rawr was formed. Due to tensions there has been an informal war ever since... neither side has formally declared

DeletedUser

There was a proposed merge and then it was backed out of... then Rawr was formed. Due to tensions there has been an informal war ever since... neither side has formally declared

Give me a chance, that will change ;)

Deleted User - 4669627

my question for New!

since DX is under the same misunderstanding, what are you telling these fail tribes? and how many fail tribes are you lying to?
apologies to New!, i heard Bee is New!, respect for the Bee

idk if New! has spoke with ~@~ or DX
what i know is that a member of ~@~ seemed to be claiming a relationship and that DX leadership openly proclaimed it in recruitment mail, listed it as a reason to join DX in fact

so fyi Bee, DX leadership is trying to use your tribe's name to recruit, in case you were not aware ;)

DeletedUser103537

Where? there recruitment is minimal so seem to be unpromising tribe maybe they mass recruit and do 10 family tribes and then they would be a promising tribe. Onfire should do 5000 tribe family (biggest family ever)

DeletedUser

oh so you gifted your village to EDL when you were at war with them?