UNSF Declare on ~UWA~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55253

So after reading the last 7 pages, i am still not closer to understanding who is declaring on who .

Christopher Silver

So after reading the last 7 pages, i am still not closer to understanding who is declaring on who .

You will have to wait for them to declare to know :D

Notice my use of THEM, might narrow it down a bit :icon_idea:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We found something better to do mate so we stopped that war for now.

Read better Chris.. i said the dec. was real. We just thought ASYLUM have more villages :D

damn..ASYLUM guys, u needed my words to get up.. i thought by attacking was a better idea.. Anyway, i tried both ways :)

Don`t thank me.. it was a pleasure :)

For now?

So after this is over, if it ever is, you are insinuating that you will just attack UWA then?

DeletedUser

The war stopped for the moment because we started the discussions.. doesn`t mean, in that moment the war here was closed.. That happened a bit later.

DeletedUser

So, no stats to show the world what the score was when it ended? So everyone can keep track when it restarts.

DeletedUser

The war stopped for the moment because we started the discussions.. doesn`t mean, in that moment the war here was closed.. That happened a bit later.

So you stopped the war because you couldn't make up your minds as to who was the muscle and who was the Brains? Poor planning fail once again?

Christopher Silver

Bet you are talking about them now...HAHAHA!

Get real ASYLUM. XLR/CANDY gave you the biggest challenge you ever had, plain and simple. Considering you outpointed both tribes you still had only a relatively small advantage in noblings and were opting for a break in hostilities which led me to believe you would prepare for the BONDED family. Any 10 year old could see that.

talking about them because of the 4 players that area actually doing anything? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.