Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wel, because after that i saw a new post that destny broke there nap, so, why not give a try?
but i prefer to be ally's. Myabe destny really did smthn aggravating aginst TW so you had a reason to attack them.. but.. you surelly destroyed Posicat... And i would like a NAP with TW because TW is surelly a deadly enemy. But better still alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I've seen threads get hijacked, I've seen them fizzle. But this one started with the goal of starting an "uprising" against TW, but turns into a NAP and Ally arrangement thread for TW!

Things have gone horribly wrong for the OP and his dream of an uprising.

Full-blown backfire. Wow.

DeletedUser

philly said:
The time has come. We all are tired of the bullying of TW, now is the time to act. As you are reading this a great uprising has begun. Many of your fellow tribes, large and small, have decided that now is the time to show no fear against such a large tribe. We will not be going down in this world without a fight. TW has conquered 95 villages last week.*Click the link to check urself or if I messed up copy and paste it.*http://w1.twplus.org/index.php?tool=hall_of_fame&mode=ally&kind=snobwinner
They also attacked and still are attacking thier allies and NAP's.I was an NAP and they wiped us out.
If you are as tired of this as the 13 tribes that are joining forces in this attack, we invite you to attack the nearest TW village with everything that you can, as much as you can.
The time is now, the winds of war are upon us, act now and preserve your way of living now.

"They came, they went, they conquered and now they shall fall"

I'd just like to point out that we still are not dead, and your little "uprising" has failed. Thank you.

DeletedUser1089

Trolls are cool. Particularly the ones with a jamaican accent from WoW

DeletedUser

clowns are scary. I can defeat any attack force, as long as it doesn't contain clowns. if it does, I would have to abandon my villages.

DeletedUser1070

bobett said:
clowns are scary. I can defeat any attack force, as long as it doesn't contain clowns. if it does, I would have to abandon my villages.

Hey hey!

DeletedUser

krusty said:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THAT is proof that TW is evil! KILL THEM NOW!

DeletedUser

bobett said:
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THAT is proof that TW is evil! KILL THEM NOW!

I roofled a little IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.