used to play this world...

DeletedUser

hi i used to play this world, well at least until rl caught up and could aha, anyway just popping in to see what happened since my tribe, Reaper (now !?!)

was wondering if someone could give me a brief history tour on that side of the world, e.i what happened to V from k66,did they war them, merge into them? or some other outcome

what happened to the kraken F, did -_- beat them in the end ect ect?

and why on earth is GW still around last time i saw them they were a 100+ member tribe.

basically a general brief history of what happened in the SE since that time period.

thanks aaron

(aaron124)

DeletedUser66533

[-.-] could not take it and merged into hotnub while KK fam merged into !?! Fam

DeletedUser

thanks what happened to Victorious? (think thats the name anyway their tag was V* i think)
and is gw still the mass recruited tribe or have they cut down on their members finally?

kingjohan

[-.-] could not take it and merged into hotnub while KK fam merged into !?! Fam

Bs.We could take it but inactivity got us in the end (unlike KK) but that doesn´t mean we couldn´t take it

DeletedUser

- SPUD merged into !?! (you may know that) so !?! got K86
- [-.-] was losing so they merged into HotNuB (like firerat said) and then KK and KG merged into !?! (they really didn't need to though)
- The {V*}/!?! war went for a while and every week V lost one or two members, and once it was clear they weren't winning (or going to win) the active players went to HotNub (most of them did)
- !?! is now in a war with hotNub and G.Khan, and has 3 tribes (!?!, !@!, !$! - merged with the *D* family)

~GW~ and TO (Time and Omega merged) are warring and GW is doing fairly well

I'm sure someone else can give more info..

kingjohan

- [-.-] was losing so they merged into HotNuB (like firerat said) and then KK and KG merged into !?! (they really didn't need to though)

If u don´t know anything about then don´t speak. [-.-] merged after KK/KG merged. So your sentence fail.
And the final stats of the "[-.-] declares on KK fam." showed [-.-] winning :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

- SPUD merged into !?! (you may know that) so !?! got K86
- The {V*}/!?! war went for a while and every week V lost one or two members, and once it was clear they weren't winning (or going to win) the active players went to HotNub (most of them did)
- !?! is now in a war with hotNub and G.Khan, and has 3 tribes (!?!, !@!, !$! - merged with the *D* family)

~GW~ and TO (Time and Omega merged) are warring and GW is doing fairly well

I'm sure someone else can give more info..

thanks ;)

i left a few weeks after !?! was formed from reaper so most of that is news to me

DeletedUser

and is gw still the mass recruited tribe or have they cut down on their members finally?

Well if you think we are mass-recruiters might i tell of a tribe named -UNP-
A 137 member tribe with a family wit over 110 members,and are taking in refugees who are hiding from the jokers

kingjohan

A 137 member tribe with a family wit over 110 members,and are taking in refugees who are hiding from the jokers

IF you´ll mention UNP then i´m gonan mention !?! family :p a tribe whit 90+ members, 2 family tribes, both over 120 members. BEAT that ;-)

DeletedUser

when i left GW had 100+ members all in k67 i believe, where they had just recruited and recruited and recruited, particially why i cant beleive your still around

DeletedUser

If u don´t know anything about then don´t speak. [-.-] merged after KK/KG merged. So your sentence fail.
And the final stats of the "[-.-] declares on KK fam." showed [-.-] winning :icon_wink:

Ok, first thing I gave MUCH more information than you did, so I can talk when you are just arguing with people (all you've done in this topic).

And the other thing is you seemed to start the merge first, but ended it last by 2 days. So fine, if you want it in the true words, [-.-] started to merge (mostly into G.Khan), and then HotNub from around the 23rd of June (some went to G.Khan, others went to hotnub) to the 23rd of July. KK merged from the 18th of July to the 21st. So technically the merge from KK ended first. It doesn't change the fact that KK didn't need to merge at all, and that -.- did it to save themselves (from inactivity apparently).

I generally respond to insults, so if you want to spam some more (kingjohan) then I will gladly respond. btw look at twstats, -.- lost members back in June, unlike KK (showing signs of a merge)

And I just checked out twstats, I counted the village gained and lost (I may be off by a few) but it looks like KK/KG won 71 conquers to 60. In the stats G.Khan was added to make -.- look good, but -.- clearly lost to KK. Just because G.Khan did much better doesn't change that.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

Ok, first thing I gave MUCH more information than you did, so I can talk when you are just arguing with people (all you've done in this topic).
You gave mutch more info? So? U want to start arguing about whitch one of us that gave the most info? Rofl.

And the other thing is you seemed to start the merge first, but ended it last by 2 days. So fine, if you want it in the true words, [-.-] started to merge (mostly into G.Khan), and then HotNub from around the 23rd of June (some went to G.Khan, others went to hotnub) to the 23rd of July. KK merged from the 18th of July to the 21st. So technically the merge from KK ended first. It doesn't change the fact that KK didn't need to merge at all, and that -.- did it to save themselves (from inactivity apparently).
A merge is when a tribe is moving over to another tribe (imo).It´s not the same as when G.khan took their players bac home. Dude, tell me then, WHY did KK/KG merge when they didn´t need to (according to you)?

I generally respond to insults, so if you want to spam some more (kingjohan) then I will gladly respond. btw look at twstats, -.- lost members back in June, unlike KK (showing signs of a merge)
Where did i insult you and where have i spammed in this thread?

And I just checked out twstats, I counted the village gained and lost (I may be off by a few) but it looks like KK/KG won 71 conquers to 60. In the stats G.Khan was added to make -.- look good, but -.- clearly lost to KK. Just because G.Khan did much better doesn't change that.
Show me. Would be nice to be prooved wrong by you :icon_wink:

B0lD

DeletedUser

As johan said, just look at the !?! family....

!?! - 98 members
!@! - 132 members
!$! - 104 members
----------------------
334 members

-UNP- - 138 members
~UNP~ - 99 members
------------------------
237 members

So, it looks like !?! has almost 100 more members. Also, I am pretty sure that !?! has a lot of nubs in their tribes, unlike -UNP-. I could be wrong, but I am just guessing. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

You gave mutch more info? So? U want to start arguing about whitch one of us that gave the most info? Rofl.
I mean to the person mattering in the thread. Point is, I gave a rough summary, you argued with the people trying to help

A merge is when a tribe is moving over to another tribe (imo).It´s not the same as when G.khan took their players bac home. Dude, tell me then, WHY did KK/KG merge when they didn´t need to (according to you)?
I can't answer this because I was never in the council.. I don't believe the had to merge to save themselves.. their position didn't seem to change during the war

Where did i insult you and where have i spammed in this thread?
I take it as an insult when someone tells me to not speak.. nicer than shut up, but I think it's an insult.

Show me. Would be nice to be prooved wrong by you :icon_wink:

Bad paint skills I know :) No need to insult them.
[spoil]
85146749.png

[/spoil]

As you can see KK won. Now I can bet the next post of yours will be saying the stats don't count because you player (jedi kal-el) was inactive. My reply will be that it is still a village of [-.-] being taken by KK. If its your inactive, you can kick him and let his villages be nobled and not count against you, or you can keep him in hopes of being able to noble him, even though he is still in [-.-]. Had you dismissed him, he would have not counted against you.. you didn't so he did. (this is just so you don't have to reply with the inactive thing)

Italicized