UV Declaration of War

• Thread starter DeletedUser117791
  • Start date

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
really now..

13953783092_54352f67f8_o.jpg

I don't know who that is and as duke I can certainly say I have never wished for a spy nor have I ever seen evidence we have one

Slark.

wow, you have a spy in that chat. greekiz invoked rl issues, really ? how convenient . that's why he's playing on w89.
but you are still losing the war, even with your spy, even with some bad attacks from some UV players. doesn't this make you more awful because you still lost villas in that op, even though it was not perfect ?

it's a war, your losing. you should come and post here when you are winning.

Side 1:
Tribes: UV
Side 2:
Tribes: God

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,374
Side 2: 4,605
Difference: 45,769

chart

and please mate, get over me. i know it's hard, but try.

Ignoramus of the Law

At first, that post made me sad. But then I checked the war statistics and now I feel good again.
Phew, this was close.

Too bad Greekiz figured out he has no one to win the war with and he went to 89 where he kicks the rankings. But hey, you got free villas, right? Doesn't matter that your own players think you are not worthy to play with. Free. Villages! Internals! *woo hoo*

DeletedUser115558

At first, that post made me sad. But then I checked the war statistics and now I feel good again.
Phew, this was close.

Too bad Greekiz figured out he has no one to win the war with and he went to 89 where he kicks the rankings. But hey, you got free villas, right? Doesn't matter that your own players think you are not worthy to play with. Free. Villages! Internals! *woo hoo*

wqt4dg.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

I thought UV was only good in recruiting top players in small tribes. keep it up UV