V-V-V family

DeletedUser

One of the all time biggest family tribe in the history of tribal wars V-V-V will open a branch in world 26.

The tribe leader will be Khan the King. I use to lead V-V-V in world 13 and over there V-V-V was ranked 24. I wanna bring the same expierence back on world 26. So those who are interested to join the tribe please mail me on world 25 or 26 (when its open) or simply reply here.

JOBS
Well there will be many jobs available for the tribe as the tribe grows but at the starting there will be jobs available which is given below.

1 Leader (which is me Khan the King)
2 dukes
3 Barons
1 Head diplomat
2 diplomats
1 Head recruiter
2 recruiter
2 War General
2 Defense General and
1 Forum moderater

RULES
Our tribe rules are given below.
You have to be active and loyal
If you go out or holiday then you have to make some sit your account.
Inactive for more than 5 days = DISMISS
Always help your tribemates whenever they need your help and they will help you also.

Well currently thats all but there will be more in the future.

The tribe already has 5 members. And I am quite sure that we will be in top 50 when the world starts and in the future we will be able to be in top 20. I am looking for some interested expierenced players who has already played in other worlds. And if anyone of you guze want jobs then you must have 2 to 3 very good reasons that why should you have the job and your other world job expierence will be taken as extra. The tribe will be based on 2 Ks. At first we will only have 85 members in first week (tribe memberlimit is 150). And in the future we will have more. Everyone should build troops and also points as soon as possible and get them self ranked high on OD. Because OD is place where you can prove who you really are. I wish all the members best of luck who are joining world 26. My tribe is open for you so if you are interested please mail me here, or reply here or send me a message in world 26 when it stars.

Best regards
KHAN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude its not one of the best, there is only PTT and Raven who mean anything, everything else is just bull

DeletedUser

Me and my shopmates want's to make a new tribe in world26 and we want to have an alliance to your tribe.

DeletedUser

Family tribe sounds good to me. And alliance sounds good but we will start the relationship as nap for first 2 days.

DeletedUser

so we are making a family tribe or? and if we are what is the name of the tribe?

DeletedUser

Yes we are making a huge family tribe. My tribe will be named V-V-V (veni vidi veci) and your one should be also related to V-V-V (veni vidi veci) something like V-V-V2 or V-V-VA or some thing you like.

DeletedUser

One of the all time biggest family tribe in the history of tribal wars V-V-V will open a branch in world 26.

The tribe leader will be Khan the King. I use to lead V-V-V in world 13 and over there V-V-V was ranked 24. I wanna bring the same expierence back on world 26. So those who are interested to join the tribe please mail me on world 25 or 26 (when its open) or simply reply here.

JOBS
Well there will be many jobs available for the tribe as the tribe grows but at the starting there will be jobs available which is given below.

1 Leader (which is me Khan the King)
2 dukes
3 Barons
1 Head diplomat
2 diplomats
1 Head recruiter
2 recruiter
2 War General
2 Defense General and
1 Forum moderater

RULES
Our tribe rules are given below.
You have to be active and loyal
If you go out or holiday then you have to make some sit your account.
Inactive for more than 5 days = DISMISS
Always help your tribemates whenever they need your help and they will help you also.

Well currently thats all but there will be more in the future.

The tribe already has 5 members. And I am quite sure that we will be in top 50 when the world starts and in the future we will be able to be in top 20. I am looking for some interested expierenced players who has already played in other worlds. And if anyone of you guze want jobs then you must have 2 to 3 very good reasons that why should you have the job and your other world job expierence will be taken as extra. The tribe will be based on 2 Ks. At first we will only have 85 members in first week (tribe memberlimit is 150). And in the future we will have more. Everyone should build troops and also points as soon as possible and get them self ranked high on OD. Because OD is place where you can prove who you really are. I wish all the members best of luck who are joining world 26. My tribe is open for you so if you are interested please mail me here, or reply here or send me a message in world 26 when it stars.

Best regards
KHAN

:icon_confused:pardon me if i ask, but was the world 13 rank the highest recorded for v-v-v if not can you state the highest.
also do you have a list of the past achievements.

because i do remember a certain v-v-v in w5 when i was in TP-R4W (good times..when i didnt even know what account sitting was lol :icon_redface:)

LastApparatus

What time are you on? (Server time)

I might be interested.

DeletedUser

Question: How will you dismiss players after 5 days of inactivity? I know it measures 2 days and 7 days... I am curious!

In any case, good luck with your tribe and your many family tribes.

DeletedUser

I will keep watch on them. Inactve for 2 days appear for 5 days he will be Dismiss. And the tribe will open as soon as the world opens. The tribe will be in K45 and 55.

DeletedUser

How will you know that you will be in K45 and 55?
Can I join your tribe?

DeletedUser

in ths world you can choose which cntinent you wanna join.
you can join our tribe. Just send me a mail me there ortell me yur name with which you will join the world.