VALOR will be here

DeletedUser

I am founding VALOR in world 25. although I am using the same name as the tribe I founded in an older world this is not a pre-made tribe.. I have not recruited anyone yet....

This will be a serious tribe... You do not have to be a veteran to join but you must be serious about playing in this world... :icon_eek:..

In the older worlds I have focused on training new players to the game and some have become great players... I will not be doing that here... you will only remain in the tribe if you show you deserve to be here...

I am looking for a co-duke.. I don't want to run this on me own...

Nuf said.... please let me know if there will be interest... If we are allowed to choose starting locations then I will be choosing north east or east... will keep updated on that...

DeletedUser

Little bit more to look at.....

I will be mostly recruiting in the K where I am based... and bordering K's if positioning will allow it.

I will be asking you about your experience and you will be judged accordingly...

I am big on honor and hate backstabbing styles of playing the game so keep that in mind when you apply. And on the same note.... NO!!! I don't want you to join another tribe to spy for me so you can prove yourself...:icon_eek:

VALOR will not have allot of allies... we might not have any....:icon_eek: and we also recruit with our existing members farm space in mind... If you are in a members 13x13 you will need his permission to join the tribe...

Please be honest about your experience... TWstats don't lie...:icon_rolleyes:

Refugees... the ever painful refugee claims.... I will say this... as a general rule we do not accept refugees... but.(a very small but) ... if a good player is stuck in a tribe that supports badly then I might considder looking at him... If you are under attack from us, however, you have no change....

if you want to know more just ask.... allot can only be said once we know our positioning of coarse...

DeletedUser

good one tilly.... can I interest you???....:icon_biggrin::lol:

deaquire

sounds good do this one, in w3 the most powerful tribe is fully independant

DeletedUser

OK... its happening today.... Iwill be starting as soon as possible to get VALOR up asap... we can work on the finer details while farming....

I guess I cannot fully claim VALOR not to be a premade anymore... allot of old friends and players from worlds 16,18,22,23 has said they will join... so there we go.. I did something I said I would never do... a premade..:icon_eek:
best of luck to all old and new players out there...