Uhh refresh my memory?

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:01
you played w56 right?

.NaMi. on 24.02. at 19:02
YEah

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:02
remember saeldur?

.NaMi. on 24.02. at 19:02
Not particulary, what tribe were you in?

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:03
MoM, rank 1 ODA :D

.NaMi. on 24.02. at 19:04
Ah yeah, I remember. So why are you asking to noble my members?

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:06
i see awesome told you so? :D actually hes quite a noob.. and i respect your tribe, therefore im asking before i nobles him. hes right in the middle of my core. i dont mind you guys stacking him at all, i just wanted you guys to know, showing some sense of respect, i guess :D

.NaMi. on 24.02. at 19:07
Do you ignore diplomacy or has no-one told you yet?

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:09
sorry doesnt appear on my map as i highlighted you guys. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^ could you dismiss him then?

.NaMi. on 24.02. at 19:10
Are you trying to be funny?

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:11
no like im seriously why would you keep a 4.9k player with a single village?

.NaMi. on 24.02. at 19:11
I don't think thats any of your concern.

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:13
dont know why are you being mean.. i was just asking.. nvm.. anyway could you help me out?

Alyxar on 24.02. at 19:29
Sorry if i annoyed you btw. I was just meantly asking. Had no idea he turned out to be a co-duke..

Anyway. i was looking for some quick help, could you help?
[/spoil]

You're one to talk...

DeletedUser

Sp.ag have started and crashed so many tribes over the years there bounds to be new tribes using plenty of the names. And how original is valour to begin with? Please..

DeletedUser

People are going to give you a hard time because well, theres been Valours in the past, and theres a really good one in World 60 at the moment. The attention will as you see, will go to that vs your tribe.

I'd suggest a name change, but best of luck with the tribe.

DeletedUser

I did not meant to insult the name of Valour of W60, in fact many of my friends (ex Zombie and Ex Punch! friends from W54) are part of the Valour, W60. Initially they were part of TREE and NOODS in W60.

I really am fond of them and also like their present tribe in W60, so we has chosen that name.

No insult intended...

Asta Lapasta, thanks for your wishes, you still have my skype I think, would love to talk some times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not meant to insult the name of Valour of W60, in fact many of my friends (ex Zombie and Ex Punch! friends from W54) are part of the Valour, W60. Initially they were part of TREE and NOODS in W60.

I really am fond of them and also like their present tribe in W60, so we has chosen that name.

No insult intended...

Asta Lapasta, thanks for your wishes, you still have my skype I think, would love to talk some times.

If we want you to represent us, we'll let you know.
Don't take it upon yourself to represent us when we don't want you to.
Your tarnishing our image.

DeletedUser92753

The name is not original enough to "claim" it.

DeletedUser

Valour is as original as Rome or War or any other random name noobs are attracted to. Get over yourself, we don't care about some average to bad w60 tribe.

greenmonsta

Valour is as original as Rome or War or any other random name noobs are attracted to. Get over yourself, we don't care about some average to bad w60 tribe.

You seem to harbour some anger towards sp.ag. I'd agree with you about the name being relatively overused, but you just seem to be really angry about it...

DeletedUser

You seem to harbour some anger towards sp.ag. I'd agree with you about the name being relatively overused, but you just seem to be really angry about it...

No I dont care if it was sp.ags tribe Im just angry at annoying whiney random people bogging down a thread with unrelated bogus from another world.

greenmonsta

No I dont care if it was sp.ags tribe Im just angry at annoying whiney random people bogging down a thread with unrelated bogus from another world.

There are better things to be angry at on this forum. For example, the large amount of really really bad PnP. I'd expect some better stuff given how slow this world is without farming...

King Matt II

There's a difference between an overused tag being used, and a tag from a very popular and prominent tribe (which is still around) being reused one world later. Chances are "Noodle" will be used on w62 and that will be due to how prominent they are on w61.

DeletedUser

There's a difference between an overused tag being used, and a tag from a very popular and prominent tribe (which is still around) being reused one world later. Chances are "Noodle" will be used on w62 and that will be due to how prominent they are on w61.

Haven't gotten enough with the whining yet I see.

DeletedUser

Ahem. Sp.ag's tribe has nothing to do with this. Back on topic, please.

King Matt II

On topic, good luck to both sides. (it's a war right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

On topic, good luck to both sides. (it's a war right?)

You would think, but East seem to be under the impression it's a recruiting war :lol: I have to admit, it's funny to see a tribe mass recruit from a mass recruiting family.